fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Another video from Melody’s Facebook page. This was posted on February 6.

“I am painting some more Bantam dragons”

I am painting some more Bantam dragons

Posted by Melody Pena on Thursday, February 6, 2020

sherry10151982
      Participant

Wow I’m so impressed with all the beautiful dragons Melody has already put out!! It’s going to be hard to choose from this assortment!!😱

LZ
        Participant

“Not quite as good???” I will happily take that second one with teal and purple colorshift, and one of every pink, thank you very much!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

pipsxlch
          Participant

Those were really enjoyable, thanks for crossposting them. I liked the one at 2:46 the best of that batch, but I think so far the one on the left in the pic Kim posted is my favorite. Hoping for earthy greens/ maybe browns with orange, red or possibly yellow eyes. There have been a few greens/greenish posted. My birthday’s in March, would be an awesome gift wink… lol
            (actually Freckled General was kind of neat too, like freckles)

Kim
            Blocked

I would also happily take a pink and teal one! I know Melody painted a lot of different colours of these years ago so maybe there will be some older ones and new ones to choose from in different colour combos.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
              Blocked

Melody, will the sitting oriental dragons be painted in more production colours sometime soon? I would like to be able to buy a pastel rainbow or rainbow one in the future.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Melody-

I would love to give your train wreck black/teal/magenta dragon a home. Please don’t scrap him. He’s lovely.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Melody, will the sitting oriental dragons be painted in more production colours sometime soon? I would like to be able to buy a pastel rainbow or rainbow one in the future.

Seconding this question; I’d love to have one in Peacock to match my Oriental family!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Melody-

I would love to give your train wreck black/teal/magenta dragon a home. Please don’t scrap him. He’s lovely.

Were gonna a have to fight for it! LOL! Make more like that Melody <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                      Keymaster

Seconding this question; I’d love to have one in Peacock to match my Oriental family!

I am making an effort to paint these individual ones differently from production or limited production colors. We’ll do them in production colors also.

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Melody-

Were gonna a have to fight for it! LOL! Make more like that Melody <3

Apparently you need at least two of them. One for me and one for Drag0n, lol.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

When looking at the second video Melody posted on her FB page I saw these two Bantam Dragons that I really like!
                            Cant’ wait to see MORE! ^_^

My-first-fav-Bantam-so-far

My-second-fav-Bantam-so-far

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Anonymous

These Dragon are beautiful, I can not find where they are sold..

Landipan
                              Participant

These will be the Kickstarter dragons, so you’ll have to be a backer to the eventual Kickstarter to get one.

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
                                Keymaster

These aren’t for sale yet. This is a batch of dragons that I have been painting to have as rewards for a Kickstarter I am planning. I just need to finish the @$^*&%$ video. Really a hassle. Slow computer + glitchy program + fossilized brain… augh.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.