fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

HA! As long as you have some colorful Bantam Dragons with Red or Plum eyes I’ll be Happy! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
      Participant

Will there be any Rainbow themed ones?

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Kim
        Blocked

I think that’s a good idea Melody, post pics ahead and see what the most popular ones are to make more of. I would also love to see some very colourful or rainbow ones and of course ones with pink and aqua/teal.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

BigCatKeeper
          Participant

Such pretty colors!

whisker hunter west
            Participant

Dear Melody, just to be clear – I have absolutely nooooo problem if you want to make it easy for the forum crowd to pick out their favorites! The long rambling scheme I wrote up was just the only way that *I* could think of to simplify the Formal Claims process and minimize pre-delivery favorite-swapping chaos. It may be worth mentioning that I’m a patient KS backer, though, and I’m used to waiting a year+ for reward deliveries. One project I backed funded in March 2019, and they just sent out the rewards surveys this January, because they finally got the full slew of supplies in. As long as I get occasional updates to let me know the project artist is making progress, I’m content.

For colors – I’ll be happy as long as I can get a blue-eyed dragon in something like Black Rainbow, Emerald Rainbow, or Blue Rainbow. And I’ll be extra happy if I can also get a Prismatic Spring or complementary Yellowstone Hot Springs scheme with blue, green, or amber eyes. Judging by what we’ve seen in the sneak peeks, I’m pretty sure I’ll be perfectly happy… <3

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

etruscan
              Participant

From the Windstone Editions Facebook page:
                “Join our official fan club to vote on the name for the new color!”*
                Gina says, “We’re back again with Naaaaaaaame thaaaaaat draaaaagooon! (And their friends) painting the horns for the ivory moss got ivory in my bloodstream and i has to paint these!”

Windstone_testpaint_ivoryblue_dragons_griffin_uni

Windstone_testpaint_ivoryblue_maledragon

Windstone_testpaint_ivoryblue_malegriffin

* The Windstone Official Fan Club on Facebook is actually called Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/2137058736412490/

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

OMGosh how gorgeous and ethereal !!!
                  Please will these be production pieces we can all enjoy???
                  Toasted Ivory ??

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I might actually have to bid on that griffin.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

LZ
                    Participant

OMGosh how gorgeous and ethereal !!!
                      Please will these be production pieces we can all enjoy???
                      Toasted Ivory ??

Would love to see a new production color. This isn’t like any that’s been done before.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

StormDancer
                      Participant

I love the ivory color in the Griffins and the Unicorns!
                        Not as much in the dragons, the touches of blue, for me, are a bit off putting.
                        But, all in all this I think would be a fantastic production color!
                        I like the Color name Scrimshaw.

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

sherry10151982
                        Participant

I love the ivory color in the Griffins and the Unicorns!
                          Not as much in the dragons, the touches of blue, for me, are a bit off putting.
                          But, all in all this I think would be a fantastic production color!
                          I like the Color name Scrimshaw.

Scrimshaw is PERFECT!!

Nightcrow
                          Participant

Very interesting! The blue eyes aren’t doing it for me, though, so I probably won’t bid/buy. Scrimshaw is a cool name, though!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Courtney
                            Participant

Scrimshaw is so very perfect. They look like they are whittled/carved from animal bone/teeth/ivory.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

LZ
                              Participant

I like the blue dots on the dragons, as it helps draw my eye away from the blue eyes, but perhaps an orange eye would be more harmonious for the creatures without extra blue.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

I like the blue eye. It really pops with the blue accents. Orange would be the wrong coloration with the paint scheme. It’s not in the same color family.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.