fbpx

So much stuff! And it's all for sale! lol

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market So much stuff! And it's all for sale! lol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Recently my family came upon a bunch of old boxes of mine… I was thoroughly surprised by everything that I found! lol.. Some in a good way, and some in a “Oh goodness! Why did I keep this!?” way … The latter part of that has been donated ๐Ÿ˜‰
      But here you may find some interesting, useful or fun things that may catch your interest! ๐Ÿ™‚ Some items are from those older boxes and others are newer things, as I have been trying to “lighten” the amount of stuff I have, as I simply don’t have the room for it all! lol.
      Here you will find vintage toys, clothing, jewelry, unicorns, dragons, big cats.. and some of this and some of that!

I recommend keeping an eye out for updates on this thread as well, as I plan on doing this in stages instead of trying to get everything posted all at once! ๐Ÿ™‚
      The beginning auctions will be mostly the older items (couple newer items added in), as these are the boxes I am hoping to get out of the living room very soon!

***Buyers pay shipping on all items.

————————————————————–

To start things off I have a few model horses, Breyers and Grand Champions mostly.. though there are a couple that I’m unsure if they’re Breyers or another type?

***Please note all of the model horses are from when I was a kid, so they’re in “Played with” condition and more than likely have scuffs. Some may clean up, some have scuffed paint. They are being sold “As Is”

—————————————————————
      Here are the Grand Champions that I have
      ***NOTE: The Clydesdale has been rehomed***

Most of the manes and tails are in really good condition on these (The larger pinto’s tail is a lil frizzy, but a brush will get through it)
      The large grey one has a button on his back that makes galloping noises.. still works too!
      With these I have:
      Two saddles for the larger horses (Found the second after I took this photo).
      One Saddle and one reigns for the smaller horses.
      One GC Brush.

Asking $30 for the lot. (Without the Clydesdale) OBO.
      Make an offer if you want any singles.
      Buyer pays shipping.

***Also willing to trade for Windstones!

——————————————————————
      Here we have the Breyers (and possible something else?)
      **NOTE: The two Arabians in the back have been rehomed***

***The older vintage white horse in this photo I decided to make part of the listing following this one – Higher damaged Breyers – As the tips of her ears have been chipped off and one side is scuffed up quite a bit.
      As for the rest of these.. a couple of them could use a lil heat to their legs to help set them right, years of being played with and being stored has warped them out of place a lil bit.. they do still stand on their own though.
      I’m not sure if the Race horse or the Dapple is a Breyer or not?

Asking $45 for the lot. (Without the 2x Arabians) OBO.
      Make an offer if you want any singles.
      -If someone takes these in a lot, I will add the ones listed below for no extra charge (Just the cost of shipping) Just remember to tell me you want them!
      Buyer pays shipping.

**Also willing to trade for Windstones!

—————————————————————–
      These three Breyers have certainly seen better days in their life.. but I know there are some very talented people out there who can either fix these guys up nicely or use them to make customs!

Make an offer!
      -If someone takes the Breyers listed above in a lot, I will add these 3 for no extra charge (Just the addition cost to shipping)

—————————————————————–
      Here we have a “Fashion Star Fillie”

She has had some or her mane cut and has some scuffs… her mane goes to full length in the blue portions.

Make an offer!

—————————————————————–
      Petite Ponies!

I recently looked these guys up a lil bit on ebay and was quite surprised by what they’re worth! A recent auction sold 3 of the glow in the dark ponies (There is 5 in this lot) for $117! – I really need to get a better photo of them!

Make an offer if you’re interested! I may be willing to break them up.

**Will also trade for Windstones ๐Ÿ™‚

—————————————————————–
      Ferret fans? I have this lot of books from back when we had ferrets when I was a kid… I would love to one day get ferrets again, but not counting on it enough to keep the books around!

Asking $8.00 OBO.
      Buyer pays shipping

—————————————————————–

Hmmm.. Think I will end this list here for now, keep checking back, as there is lots more to come!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Updated. 10/9/14

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.