fbpx

So Melody~

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So Melody~

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

with all the curlies getting painted in copper patina, do you think maybe we can get some more silver ones and some more blue w/blue eyes?

Yeah! Or those lavendar pearl ones… *_*

Curlies are great because they’re more affordable! LOL

squeek* for silver, and squeek* for more pearly curlies! ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
    Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

with all the curlies getting painted in copper patina, do you think maybe we can get some more silver ones and some more blue w/blue eyes?

We’ll try!

Emerald peacock?? Pleaseeee squeek* squeek*

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Emerald Peacock curls were signed so the really isn’t any possibility of them coming back as it has been said once a signed item sells out there won’t be any more of them made.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Emerald Peacock curls were signed so the really isn’t any possibility of them coming back as it has been said once a signed item sells out there won’t be any more of them made.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG really?? If that’s the case I might need to get myself a gold lap before they are gone!
        :shout:

I really would love to see another batch of rainbow ones squeek* …There was only the one batch, and it’s the only color so far in LP I have missed. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Were the rainbow ones signed? That and the silvers are the ones I am missing, and a blue eyed blue ๐Ÿ˜ณ . squeek* squeek*

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Dragons4Life wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG really?? If that’s the case I might need to get myself a gold lap before they are gone!

Yes- for signed limited production items. They are no longer making any signed limited production items so once they sell out, they are gone.
          That’s why all the new stuff that is limited production is unsigned. That way they can make as many batches as they need or want to. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

Dragons4Life wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Yes- for signed limited production items. They are no longer making any signed limited production items so once they sell out, they are gone.
          That’s why all the new stuff that is limited production is unsigned. That way they can make as many batches as they need or want to. ๐Ÿ™‚
          “They’re not thinking locally…They’re thinking GLOBALLY!!!” ๐Ÿ˜† (Sorry, too much TV rots yer brain!)

Skylover
          Participant

Peacock curlies…we still need peacock curlies! I’m trying to finish off my peacock collection and this is one of the pieces missing.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

ruffian wrote:

Were the rainbow ones signed? That and the silvers are the ones I am missing, and a blue eyed blue ๐Ÿ˜ณ . squeek* squeek*

The rainbow curlies were not signed.

Good to hear that! Thanks Pegasi! ๐Ÿ˜€

Leigha
              Participant

Can we have another batch of the Pink Curlies with lavander eyes and silver antique? (versus the batches that were done with yellow eyes and gold antique)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.