fbpx

So I learned something new tonight

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So I learned something new tonight

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Aww, I would totally do that, for the times I’m at work or something and can’t get to the auction. Other then that I like the excitement of doing it the old fashioned way =)

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I learned something new today too. I must talk WAY TOO MUCH. I’m on almost every forum as the last person posting. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

You know what I was just looking at that and thinking gee where is everyone it seems like drag0n and I have bee talking back and forth all evening, LOL.

Lokie
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I learned something new today too. I must talk WAY TOO MUCH. I’m on almost every forum as the last person posting. LOL!

Then whose posts will I read while I’m having trouble sleeping if you didn’t talk to much πŸ™

SPark
          Participant

Hey, it could be worse. You don’t have nearly so many posts as some people who will remain nameless on here…

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

LOL! I was thinking that same thing!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

WolfenMachine
              Participant

ruffian wrote:

Snipeing is the only way to win what you really want on evilbay, at leat that is my story. 😈 .

Dude, I so agree. Yes, that’s how I lost my #7 BEP OW :'( Now I have to settle for some random number. Boo hoo for me lol Sniping works!

Quote:

Hey, it could be worse. You don’t have nearly so many posts as some people who will remain nameless on here…

I haven’t seen Ski on much today or yesterday..or the day before…maybe I wansn’t looking, but she and Cheryl are slowly beginning to level off (it seems) Gives me and Drag0n and Ruffian time to catch up 😈

Me and my 200 posts have a lot of catching up to do, they will have to take a pretty long windstone hiatus for that to happen. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                Participant

SPark wrote:

Was that directed at me??

WolfenMachine wrote:

I haven’t seen Ski on much today or yesterday..or the day before…maybe I wansn’t looking, but she and Cheryl are slowly beginning to level off (it seems) Gives me and Drag0n and Ruffian time to catch up

I have been on, just not the same time as everyone else. Stupid time zone thing… Im fast as fast can be…You’ll never catch me!!!

WolfenMachine wrote:

I haven’t seen Ski on much today or yesterday..or the day before…maybe I wansn’t looking, but she and Cheryl are slowly beginning to level off (it seems)

I think Cheryl hasn’t been posting much lately because her company recently restricted access to non-work related sites, so she can’t view the forum while she’s at work any more…and I imagine once she gets home she’s pretty busy with Kyle and other stuff…

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Nirvanacat13 > Drag0nfeathers at sniping….

Nirvanacat13 crits Drag0nfeathers for $1.01 πŸ˜€

Sorry, I had to, it was too funny…You can beat me later, I promise.

SPark
                    Participant

*laughs* Have you been playing Dragonwarrior, Nirvana? (I should go see if I can get a version of that for my emulator, it was a fun, cheesy game.)

WolfenMachine wrote:

ruffian wrote:

Snipeing is the only way to win what you really want on evilbay, at leat that is my story. 😈 .

Dude, I so agree. Yes, that’s how I lost my #7 BEP OW :'( Now I have to settle for some random number. Boo hoo for me lol Sniping works!

Hey I did not snipe. Sniping is when you bid just before the auction closes. I bid the same day as the bid closed but not just before. If I did then you wouldn’t have been able to push the price up again. And you were so very very close to outbidding me too.

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

SPark wrote:

*laughs* Have you been playing Dragonwarrior, Nirvana? (I should go see if I can get a version of that for my emulator, it was a fun, cheesy game.)

Just good, plain ol’ RPG speak =P I do miss that game though….maybe it’ll be availible on the Wii?? *contemplates possibilites and creams pants……*

SPark
                        Participant

TMI, TMI!!! *runs away screaming*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.