fbpx

So. How does it feel…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So. How does it feel…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

To be so talented?
      I am in awe of your talent. Just like the tin foil reindeer on Ebay right now, it amazes me how you can just do something like that.
      Your sketches on the COAs are works of art on their own.

So how does it feel to have so much talent?

Amy
      Participant

So true, Phoenix!

I halfway bought my two poads just for the little sketches on their COAs XD So cute >.<

I wish there were prints of Poads. I'd buy 'em all.

Melody
        Keymaster

I had to check where I was on the forum…you are asking me this?

EVERYBODY is gifted .
          When I go online and see the TONS of creative stuff humans can accomplish, and write and sing and compose and engineer…it leaves me gasping. We are all an astonishingly talented species!
          (I’ve seen some nice paintings by elephants, too)

Kiya
          Participant

EVERYBODY is gifted .
            When I go online and see the TONS of creative stuff humans can accomplish, and write and sing and compose and engineer…it leaves me gasping. We are all an astonishingly talented species!

I agree that everyone is gifted. But, I think some of our gifts are easier to share than others. πŸ™‚ I’m great at organizing things – but that doesn’t bring joy to other people. Your creations are more tangible and something many can, and do admire. πŸ™‚

So, thank you for sharing your gift with us! πŸ˜€

Amy
            Participant

I agree that everyone is gifted. But, I think some of our gifts are easier to share than others. πŸ™‚ I’m great at organizing things – but that doesn’t bring joy to other people. Your creations are more tangible and something many can, and do admire. πŸ™‚

So, thank you for sharing your gift with us! πŸ˜€

This! XD I can organize and sort and arrange displays like a champ, but it’s not exactly a tangible skill that I can use to bring joy to others.

Andrea
              Participant

True… But I, and I’m sure many others, come to this forum because we envy your artistic gift! I can doodle, but to be able to create actual art is something I can only dream about.
                Then to be able to make a living doing it, is beyond what many other very artistic people have been able to accomplish.

So, sit back, and just bask in the fact that you’re amazing!
                Merry Christmas!

EVERYBODY is gifted .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.