fbpx

"Snow Fire" Kirins on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody "Snow Fire" Kirins on Ebay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

This is really a post/ask for Brandi, I guess, since the Snow Fire kirins are her babies, but there’s no “Ask The (Other) Painters” section. πŸ˜€

I just wanted to say that those Snow Fire kirins up on Ebay right now are G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. and I’m already in love with this color scheme and want to see it on, like, *everything ever*!

Especially griffins. πŸ˜€ I’d have to buy a whole family of griffins, if it became a production color for them! Or, if it was a limited production color, then I’d still have to splurge enough to get an adult plus a baby. πŸ˜€ I’m apparently really super weak to color schemes that involve white and yellow eyes!

Please pass on my manifold compliments to Brandi!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
      Blocked

Has anyone else noticed it looks like the opposite color scheme to the original brown kirins? I saw pictures of them side by side on eBay and thought they looked cool together.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
        Participant

Yes, I did notice, and I think that’s partly why I like them — I find the original color scheme very attractive! (I own all three in the original color, so obviously I like it!)

At the same time, though, it’s not a straight-up inversion; its warm tones are lighter and more varied, so it’s complementary without being too “match-y”!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pony-up
          Participant

I’ve gotta add that I love this color scheme as well! :love:

Erika
            Participant

Me three! I’d love to see a pegasus in this scheme!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I’ve gotta add that I love this color scheme as well! :love:

ditto, so pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

dragonmedley
                Participant

I think they are really nice too. I’d like to see a similar scheme in production πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Yes, I did notice, and I think that’s partly why I like them — I find the original color scheme very attractive! (I own all three in the original color, so obviously I like it!)

At the same time, though, it’s not a straight-up inversion; its warm tones are lighter and more varied, so it’s complementary without being too “match-y”!

Yes, I saw this as well …. Something is nicer about the browns on this scheme. I also like both – the original color scheme reminds me of the color of Scrimshaw pieces, which is what I named my original colored Baby Ki-Rin ‘Scrimshaw’. πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

CHeMnICORn
                    Participant

Oh goodness they are gorgeous! Been a while since I stared longingly at the ebay auction pieces. The snow lion oriental and the black peacock hatching emperor are both stunning as well!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.