fbpx

Snapdragon, JC still needs help and I still can't PM you

Home Forums Miscellany Community Snapdragon, JC still needs help and I still can't PM you

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

Update:

From JC….”Haven’t heard anything from Snap yet. I tried to request a password for jvargas0667 using a combination of capital letters and it says username info not found. Thats why I was trying to get ahold of Snap to figure it out.”

Snapdragon can you please contact JC? jvargas0667@comcast.net he still can not log in and cannot get his username to work. Thanks!

Kaya

I tried to PM you, but I can’t get that up as an option. JVargas has been trying to log into his account and cannot for some reason. His email is jvargas0667@comcast.net if you could please contact him. He can not post and neither of us could PM you!

His account was under JVargas. Thanks, my email is eschete344@bellsouth.net and keschete@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Thanks,

Kaya

Jennifer
        Keymaster

This is the type of thing I can usually help with, but I do not have my normal permissions to do this sort of stuff.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Anonymous

The user is JVargas0667, not JVargas. Jen is fixed now (as much as a man can fix a woman). ๐Ÿ˜•

BDW
            Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

The user is JVargas0667, not JVargas. Jen is fixed now (as much as a man can fix a woman). ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Oh that is low

Starbreeze
              Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

Laurie
                Participant

Snap, Melody says she can’t post. ๐Ÿ˜•

BDW
                  Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Melody can’t post?! oh that’s not good… ๐Ÿ™

Anonymous

2Huberts wrote:

No, no it was just in one section. It’s all been repaired, don’t go lowering the lifeboats quite yet.

keschete
                      Participant

From JC….Haven’t heard anything from Snap yet. I tried to request a password for jvargas0667 using a combination of capital letters and it says username info not found. Thats why I was trying to get ahold of Snap to figure it out.

Snapdragon can you please contact JC? jvargas0667@comcast.net he still can not log in and cannot get his username to work. Thanks!

Kaya

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Leigha
                          Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Jen is fixed now (as much as a man can fix a woman). ๐Ÿ˜•

OMG funny Snap hehe ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.