fbpx

small question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody small question

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

So…have you guys started casting stuff again, or were those flapcats just leftovers? o.o

kitsunelady
      Participant

frozendragon
        Participant

I’m betting leftovers.. but I could be wrong

Travistie
          Participant

Gotta be leftovers.
            Are there any leftover Poads by any chance? πŸ˜›

Adaneth
            Participant

travistie wrote:

Gotta be leftovers.
              Are there any leftover Poadβ„’s by any chance? πŸ˜›

Hear, hear! πŸ˜†

kitsunelady
              Participant

My thought was that since the flapcats are small and compact, and probably easier to cast…maybe they were practicing on the easiest, first? XD

Probably not, huh. D: Well, I agree with the Poad thing, of course~

Melody
                Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

So…have you guys started casting stuff again, or were those flapcats just leftovers? o.o

They were leftovers! That is why there was only a few Bat winged cats.
                  We should of kept more stuff that was unpainted to finish here…we had no idea that it would take so long to to set up casting again!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Melody wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

We should of kept more stuff that was unpainted to finish here…we had no idea that it would take so long to to set up casting again!

How’s that going, or should I not even ask? πŸ˜†
                    We close on our house in a month (right at Christmastime) then I’ll have room to paint again, yay!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Bob

CONGRATS on buying a house!!

frozendragon
                      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Melody wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

We close on our house in a month (right at Christmastime) then I’ll have room to paint again, yay!

I’m happy for you…. so um… πŸ˜‰when can I move in?

Purplecat
                        Participant

haha…I’m dying for keepers to paint!!! I wants! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Melody wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

8D *excitement*

siberakh1
                            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

Melody wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

8D *excitement*

I agree! Congratulations! πŸ˜€

Jennifer wrote:

Melody wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Congrats! Can I move in with you? Too many people like shooting things in my area for comfort….. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

Dragon87 wrote:

Congrats! Can I move in with you? Too many people like shooting things in my area for comfort….. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Shooting things? 😯

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.