fbpx

SKI is still the champion!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community SKI is still the champion!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hmm, me serious…… NEVER πŸ˜›

Maria
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

It was not to odifficult just add up the days and divide it into the number of posts and it’s done

You could have just checked the profiles. It’s posted there. And if you look there, DM averages 24.42 per day while Ski has 24.36.

Skigod377
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

It was not to odifficult just add up the days and divide it into the number of posts and it’s done

I was totally joshing you. I knew it probably wasn’t that hard or took too much time. Haha, you fell into my trap. πŸ˜†

Silly rabbit!

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

You could have just checked the profiles. It’s posted there. And if you look there, DM averages 24.42 per day while Ski has 24.36.

I saw that, too, but I wasn’t gonna point out.

Maria
          Participant

Nice of you. But I did.

frozendragon
            Participant

congratulations ski….4011 right now…

if I hadn’t started school I’d be right there with you…..

darn school and learning stuff…. πŸ˜•

Skigod377
              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Daaaang! I didnt even notice! I just started another college class, so my posting may slow down, too….Maybe not since I will be on leave!!

frozendragon
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Daaaang! I didnt even notice! I just started another college class, so my posting may slow down, too….Maybe not since I will be on leave!!

school ruins all the fun…..darn it

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Thank you, Thank you *Bows* for pointing out I have no life πŸ˜› Actually…I have nightmares about folks on the forum telling me I talk too much and PM ing about how no topic is safe from me… I think I may need an intervention…

well check out the 12 days of Christmas I just came up with off the top of my head

Hahaha! Ich bin schone da!
                    what the heck does that mean??

Its from a German story about a rabbit that thinks he is the bomb because he can run so fast, so he challenges a hedge hog to a race. The hedge hog and his hedgehog wife come up with a plan to fool the rabbit, since the rabbit may be fast, but is not too smart. So, the day of the race, the rabbit takes off running next to the husband hedge hog and the wife hedge hog pops up at the finish line waaay ahead of the rabbit. The rabbit does not know how this can be so he keeps racing the hedge hog over and over again and of course, loses every time, since its really 2 hedge hogs. Every time the rabbit gets to the finish line, one of the hedge hogs laughs and says, “Hahaha, ich bin schone da!” Which means, Hahaha! I am already here! But in German it rhymes, so I love to say it. In this instance, it means I have already seen your 12 days of Christmas…I hope you liked my story.
                    LMAO! I was wondering where you were going with that story. “What does that mean?” Well there was this rabbit… 😯 lol I do that to people to

Skigod377
                    Participant

I suppose I could have just gotten straight to the point, but telling the story was much more fun πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

Also, if you go to the memberlist option above, and click on a member, it will give you the average post per day….For example, Cheryl has an average of 11.95 posts per day and has 6.72% of the total posts on this forum. Wolfen has 5.57 per day and 3.13%

Maria
                        Participant

And I just passed up Nirvana, even though she’s at 17.7 per day and I’m at 11.6. πŸ˜›

NirvanaCat13
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

And I just passed up Nirvana, even though she’s at 17.7 per day and I’m at 11.6. πŸ˜›

Meh….

Maria
                            Participant

But she’s on the verge of passing me again…

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I did not know it was there. And how do they have me more then Ski??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.