fbpx

Size Matters!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Size Matters!

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Considering how little our toys were regulated, compared to today, it’s amazing that we survived. πŸ˜†

Yeah, who’s brilliant idea was it to create lawn darts for little kids? 😈

Jasmine wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Considering how little our toys were regulated, compared to today, it’s amazing that we survived. πŸ˜†

Yeah, who’s brilliant idea was it to create lawn darts for little kids? 😈

I remember my sister and I used to have full scale wars with each others and whith our cousins. We used to beat the crap out of each other using tree branches, and throw rocks. That was fun though, and no one really got hurt…

I grew up with Cabbage Patch Dolls, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Smurfs, Barbies, and probably a lot of stuff that I am missing.

*Lawn Darts…Chuckles* πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (Remembering her own childhood with lawn darts)
      Hi Ski! Yeah long time no see. Sometimes no matter how hard you try to keep your life organized you slip into this coma of “I don’t wanna talk to anyone” cuz your life is so crazy it bleeds into every aspect! LOL πŸ™„
      It’s good to be back! I missed alot of you, and hello to the new ones that I don’t know….Like Drogo and his/her Size Matters thread…Good word play. πŸ˜‰

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

*Lawn Darts…Chuckles* πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (Remembering her own childhood with lawn darts)
        Hi Ski! Yeah long time no see. Sometimes no matter how hard you try to keep your life organized you slip into this coma of “I don’t wanna talk to anyone” cuz your life is so crazy it bleeds into every aspect! LOL πŸ™„
        It’s good to be back! I missed alot of you, and hello to the new ones that I don’t know….Like Drogo and his/her Size Matters thread…Good word play. πŸ˜‰

This has been my theropy

Eh? Therapy? Theory? πŸ˜• Damnit DM help me out here!! I guess my headache must be worse than I thought… 😯

Starbreeze
        Participant

Eh? Therapy? Theory? πŸ˜• Damnit DM help me out here!! I guess my headache must be worse than I thought… 😯

Maybe it’s a short way of saying both!!! πŸ˜•

I’m guessin Star! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
          Participant

I’m guessin Star! πŸ˜†

Just remember the word next time you play scrabble! πŸ˜‰

TRIPLE WORD SCORE!!! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.