Siri's PYO's – Commissions Open

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siri's PYO's – Commissions Open

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Regarding a trinket for Syzll to hold: I was in a JoAnn’s recently and found a whole rack of glass beads in different shapes, including several types of fruit. There was even a strand of citrus slices–lemon, orange, and lime! So if you wanted something citrus-y, they would be perfect. 🙂

oooh that does sound perfect! I’ll have to see if there is one nearby! Thanks =D

He’s beautiful! Good job! 😀

Sirithiliel
      Participant

My darling mother got me the PYO bookends for Christmas! I just finished them =)

Bit of background on my character Tehrar….[full body PYO phoenix farther up in this thread of mine] She was originally a scholar, studying magic. She had a fiance who was a noble knight, and to assist in his quest to defeat the evil sorcerers and magicians that he dealt with all the time, she began to research the dark arts to get a better understanding of them. Her information proved invaluable….but it soon consumed her. She became the most wicked of all, creating new magic that no one has ever witnessed before. SHe took the form of a rainbow-winged eagle of great size, and while she was beautiful to look upon, her heart was dark and corrupted.

and I didn’t like the big empty space on the sides, so I put in two of my dragon characters that dwell in the same world as Tehrar…Hezikiabadadia [the red] and Scelestas [the white]

bayoudragon
        Participant

These came out awesome! I have been dying to paint mine. >.<

I love the dragons on the inside. That's a great idea! 🙂

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Thank you! The dragons are not as good a I’d like them to be, but I was getting annoyed at them and have up haha. Hardest part wa the red to orange to yellow pinions …they did not want to blend over such a large area haha

Rachel
            Participant

Gorgeous! I hope to see more of these painted by the fabulous artists here.

Heather
              Participant

I adore these winged bookends! Wow!

Adaneth
                Participant

Cool! I finished mine back in November and really love them. Great to see photos of yours–the colors are fantastic! 🙂

Bodine
                  Participant

Cool! I thought about rainbow wings too but if I get a pair I will do mine in Ebony Rainbow.Love your dragons!Very unique :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

My newest Griffon. THis is Alcantar. He’ll be for sale in the classifieds. He took ALOT of work >.<

Adaneth
                      Participant

LOVE those wings and hindquarters! Nice work! 🙂

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Finished two commissions. =) I was asked for a version of my cockatrice, and for a lovebird phoenix.

Adaneth
                          Participant

I particularly like how you painted their tails. Nice!

Jinya
                            Participant

Wow! Loving the pretty Lovebird! The antiqueing is awesome on both of them!!!

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

Foo mother done!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 169 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.