fbpx

Siri's PYO's – Commissions Open

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siri's PYO's – Commissions Open

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

Alor is beautiful! I love the color combinations that you do! They always turn out wonderful! (-I especially love how you painted his wings! They really make him stand out even more!)

What a fantastic job Siri! Looks so good πŸ™‚

Adaneth
      Participant

Nice work! I like the wings. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
        Participant

The wings are awesome!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Misty
          Participant

Nice job siri! :bigsmile:

He looks terrific, Siri, and I’m glad you got the finish the way you wanted it!

Blight
            Participant

I LOVE Vedwar! How on earth did you do the antiquing so well? You did a great job with his spots and the scaled paws πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I LOVE Vedwar! How on earth did you do the antiquing so well? You did a great job with his spots and the scaled paws πŸ™‚

I antiqued her about a month after I actually finished painting and sealing her. She is actually my first PYO that I did before I knew how to antique. Maybe doing the antique after I sealed her made the difference? Really glad you like her =)

And thanks for the wonderful comments on Alor from everyone, I am very happy you like him! Once the griffins are restocked I’ll either do Genco, a red kite style griffin, or Ank, another parrot griffin based off a eastern rosella =) haven’t decided yet

Sirithiliel
                Participant

the design I’m thinking about painting next =) This is Ank, the Eastern Rosella and Clouded Leopard.

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Here’s my progress on little Verimidion! I don’t think he’s going to last me long…I got him last night and I’m already a fair ways done, granted even the colored parts are going to get more work done on them. He’s in no way complete on top, I plan to add darker greens

Adaneth
                    Participant

What a beautiful start! Looking forward to seeing him done. πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Very cute so far! πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Finished Verimidion! Total time….er…about ten hours maybe? Took me a week with painting a few hours at night…I think I’ll have to stick to the bigger dragons, they last me much longer..

Bottom shot is outside, showing how much darker he looks in the sun. The first top picture DOES Have blue eyes, I have no idea why they turned that color. Must have been the lighting. He’s got the metallic teal eyes. His scales are a mix of greens and teal, with blue and purple along the spine. =) Sprayed with glossy paint sealant.

Love the color in the outside shot!! Awesome job!

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Love the color in the outside shot!! Awesome job!

Thanks. My camera really doesn’t do him justice, it’s old and doesn’t take clear shots. Won’t pick up all the various color transitions in his scales either, but it does well enough to show him off a bit =)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 169 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.