fbpx

Siri's PYO's – Commissions Open

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siri's PYO's – Commissions Open

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 169 total)
  • Author

I have a Candycorn baby uni to trade for her. Now sure if you would want a Candycorn one or not though. He’s cute, with orange, & purple & colored spots & orange eyes. You can PM me if you like.

Kyrin

Sirithiliel
    Participant

I am willing to consider all offers =) please PM me, with a pic preferably, if you have a trade offer, or a other offer. An I would be more ham happy to do another or a similar unicorn for others that are interested after this one. I’ve pu myself on notify for when they get back in stock an I can whip up a quick series of drawings for te other similar color schemes I have

etruscan
      Participant

I am willing to consider all offers =) please PM me, with a pic preferably, if you have a trade offer, or a other offer. An I would be more ham happy to do another or a similar unicorn for others that are interested after this one. I’ve pu myself on notify for when they get back in stock an I can whip up a quick series of drawings for te other similar color schemes I have

A commission sounds interesting. Maybe after Christmas. 🙂

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Finished unicorn!

And for christmas, my husband gave me a rather tall request….he wanted one of the PYO phoenixes, painted to look like a Cockatrice. He specifically wanted bulging eyes…so i bought Tohickon white bass eyes on wire, clipped off the wires which left the stub of glass on the bottom. This made them protrude from the sockets =) and i did my best with cockatrice coloring…

Wow Siri they both look gorgeous but I really love the way you did the Phoenix. It looks amazing. Love the coloring on the wings.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I’d like some opinions….I’m trying to paint Syzll, my Citrus dragon that was my entry into the Quest where we had to color a emperor line art. As I did not win, I’m painting him myself. Perhaps I’ve been working on it too long, but to me I just can’t get it to look good. Opinions? Does he look like my digital coloring? =/

I’d like some opinions….I’m trying to paint Syzll, my Citrus dragon that was my entry into the Quest where we had to color a emperor line art. As I did not win, I’m painting him myself. Perhaps I’ve been working on it too long, but to me I just can’t get it to look good. Opinions? Does he look like my digital coloring? =/

Maybe once you antiqued him, he would get that look you are aiming for? That’s what seems to be missing, the individual scales not pop like the drawing one.

Awesome job so far!!

Tara
            Participant

That’s what I think too. He’s just missing antique. Great work so far.

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

I would bring some of the stripes in closer to the belly :3

dragonmedley
                Participant

I agree with the antiquing, but also darken the colors? The drawing seems to have deeper colors, more contrast between them.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Good ideas, thank you =) I will work on him some more

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Two foo puppies. Iris and Nimbus.

OH he look fantastic Siri. Well done and as for a Keep….I think he really needs something in the limeish green tone to pull in his back ridge colors. He really does have the citus feel to him.

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

OH he look fantastic Siri. Well done and as for a Keep….I think he really needs something in the limeish green tone to pull in his back ridge colors. He really does have the citus feel to him.

i’ve never tried making jewelry, but I can always try my hand at making a little charm for him to hold ^^

Heather
                        Participant

Regarding a trinket for Syzll to hold: I was in a JoAnn’s recently and found a whole rack of glass beads in different shapes, including several types of fruit. There was even a strand of citrus slices–lemon, orange, and lime! So if you wanted something citrus-y, they would be perfect. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 169 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.