fbpx

Siri's PYO Thread – New Flapcat!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siri's PYO Thread – New Flapcat!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Wow, Siri, that Kitty Griffin is gorgeous! Bravo 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Prezaurian
      Participant

As I mentioned on dA, very nice colors! Quite lovely.

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Flapcat I painted for my mother as a belated mother’s day gift / get well gift for her recent knee surgery. He’s painted up like a cat we used to own named Charlie. I was very little when we had him, and I only have one photo that only shows his back, sides, and face. So I made up his feet and tail

Your Foo Dogs are the FIRST I have seen that I’ve actually LIKED! I especially like the “Arctic Forest” one. Sooooo cool! I generally haven’t liked any I have seen, until then! I love a couple of your dragons, too! There is the silvery grey one with the blue on the flap of the wings . . . so gorgeous! I love it!

You are quite talented! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to paint one! Haha!

Prezaurian
          Participant

Your latest flapcat is quite amazing! I love how well you pulled off the orange tabby markings. Just really, really nice work. Kudos!

Adaneth
            Participant

Wow! Very nice work…reminds me a little of a cat my family had as a kid. Very soft and realistic effect with the shading and colors! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.