fbpx

Since my new kitten is named Chupacabra…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Since my new kitten is named Chupacabra…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant
      keschete
      Participant

lolyourkitty’s nameisgoat eater? wowhope hedontlive upto that one lol

keschete
        Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

lolyourkitty’s nameisgoat eater? wowhope hedontlive upto that one lol

Ohh yes…she is a goat (chupar) sucker (cabra) I am actually thinking about getting her, her own sacraficial goat. You should see my arms. I am torn up. She is about 9 weeks now and was from a feral litter.

I have momma and two kittens left…turn on the vaccum, even in the next room…you better watch your face….

whew….she even started crap with the hedgehog until he spiked her!

MONSTER!!!

Kujacker
          Participant

I don’t know Spanish, and I only know how to say “I don’t speak spanish” in spanish… but I was pretty sure “Cabra” was goat, and “Chupar” was to suck. ๐Ÿ˜•
            I also went and plugged it into one of those translators and cabra came up as goat and chupar came up at “to absorb”.
            I only remember this because on Friday a friend was telling me a story about how he was in spanish class, and they were having a contest and his question was “what is goat” and it was “cabra”. x3

Maria
            Participant

Heh, that’s a cool name. What does is get shortened to?

Skigod377
              Participant

Shortened to CC? I thought Chupa Cabra was a reference to a demon or monster in hispanic folk tales… Must look up… I know literally it means goat sucker but I thought it was a demon or something.

Or something
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

Wow that is kinda cool. I wonder what it is made of.

BipolarBear
                Participant

That’s one cool looking action figure. I thought his nickname was chuy?

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

keschete
                  Participant

BiPolarBear wrote:

That’s one cool looking action figure. I thought his nickname was chuy?

I might have gotten the Chupar and Cabra meanings mixed up…

Yes for all who mentioned it…it is a mythological/ cryptozoological creature and it is a MONSTER.

The kitten’s name is “chewy” for short…it was chewbacca and we watched a show on Chupacabras and that name fit better.

The action figure is awesome and the girls at my office want me to get it, so when we get aggravated we can pose it in different positions….hehehehe

All my cats have monster names…because THEY ARE ALL EITHER ALIENS OR MONSTERS, here on Earth to make humans suffer!!!! Hehehehehe.

Purplecat
                    Participant

Hehehe…..that is so cool! You’ve gotta post pics of the kitty-beast!!

I just named my cat Trouble. What more need be said.

keschete
                      Participant

purplecat wrote:

Hehehe…..that is so cool! You’ve gotta post pics of the kitty-beast!!

She is the Tortishell. The other cats are Momma “Blue” and kitten “Autumn”. Autumn has a home and will be leaving next week. Momma fell over my fence and my 9 Min Pins tried to kill her, so she spent 5 days at the Vet. She was healthy and we found out there were kittens. We found four kittens after 5 days on their own…all healthy and about 4 weeks old. We found homes for 3 kittens and I decided to keep Chewy. We are gonna have Blue spayed and try to find her a home. She is super sweet and must have belonged to someone a long time ago. I have been working with her so she will be a good pet ๐Ÿ™‚

If anyone knows of a good home, she has her shots, fel leuk negative and will be spayed. Super sweet and a little shy….click images for larger pics

Aw, cute.

Purplecat
                        Participant

Awww….I like Chewy best but I’m partial to Torties, 2 out of our 4 cats are torties…Theres Lydia (who’s a diluted tortie, or grey and cream) and Kashka (who’s a very fat and queenly version of Chewy). ๐Ÿ˜€ They’re the only pets we have but I’m wanting to make a birdarium someday….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.