fbpx

Silver Old Warriors available now & Store bugs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Silver Old Warriors available now & Store bugs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Today we have restocked Old Warrior Dragons in Silver.  We have a small batch of each version: “Intense Black” and “Silvery”.   If you had been on the general waiting list for the silver, you should have received two emails – one for each version.  If you are sure that you were on that waiting list and didn’t get any emails at all, please let me know!  At this time (Aug 4, 10:45 Pacific Time) we have not sent out any other email announcements about them, just the one you’d get from joining the waitlist.

We’ve been trying to fix some weird little store bugs.  If you notice that something isn’t working right, please let us know!  If you are in the U.S., you should have shipping options for both UPS and USPS – we’ve had some times when only one or the other have shown up during check out.  Please let us know if this happens to you!

The best way to contact us if you are having a problem in the middle of placing an order during business hours is to call us at (800) 982-4464.  Susie answers the phone from about 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday, Pacific Time.  If its another time, or not urgent, please email service@windstoneeditions.com or susie@windstoneeditions.com with details of what wasn’t working right.   Thank you!

Susie
      Keymaster

Ack!  I’m so glad you guys are so observant!  Initially I had the Silvery pictures on both versions – its fixed now and you can see what the Intense Black looks like!  Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.