fbpx

Silver Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Silver Dragons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Hi melody,
      I know you are busy but I was just wondering if you will restocking the Silver, EMP, OW, MALE and Junior any time soon? Was just curious because I just purchased the Mother from the windstone store and am just making sure that the others are gonna be available and not be retired since it is a limited run. Thank you for your time. Todd

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I’m curious about this too, I too have a mother silver and would love to have a hatching baby empress to match her…

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Silver is a limited run color? (So much I haven’t learned yet, lol)

etruscan
          Participant

I’m pretty sure (and someone can correct this if I am wrong) that the limited production pieces are all identified on their store listings. So if you check the Silver Spectral, for example, it says “Limited Production, unsigned” at the bottom of the description. And yes, some of the limited production pieces were signed at one time, but I don’t think that Melody does that any more.

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I’m pretty sure (and someone can correct this if I am wrong) that the limited production pieces are all identified on their store listings. So if you check the Silver Spectral, for example, it says “Limited Production, unsigned” at the bottom of the description. And yes, some of the limited production pieces were signed at one time, but I don’t think that Melody does that any more.

-oh- well look at that! I’ve contemplated silver mother but apparently never read her description, cause right there it says it’s an LP color o.o Thanks for pointing that out XD

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Yes! I need a silver male to replace the one I sold a few months back. And more hatching empresses *ducks flying tomatoes* pleeeease?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.