fbpx

Signature/Avator Problem(sorry it's here…..)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Signature/Avator Problem(sorry it's here…..)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m sorry, I realy wasen’t sure where to post this.

I’ve been trying to get at least SOMETHING up for my signature and avatar, mostly to figure out how to do it(not sure how I can design websites, but I can’t spell or figure out computer stuff to save my life)

I have the avatar pic saved at 4k, and it keeps saying it’s loading right.

The sig. I’m just not sure how to do…

Sorry it’s posted here. I’m sure there’s somewhere it’s posted….??

Skigod377
    Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

I’ve been trying to get at least SOMETHING up for my signature and avatar, mostly to figure out how to do it(not sure how I can design websites, but I can’t spell or figure out computer stuff to save my life)

Sorry it’s posted here. I’m sure there’s somewhere it’s posted….?? There are lots of smart computer folks that can help you, im sure. I just though you hit the browse button and picked your avatar, and then it was there. Is it still not working? I am catching up this morning. πŸ™‚ PS…Community would ba a good place for this topic. πŸ™‚

skigod377 wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

Sorry it’s posted here. I’m sure there’s somewhere it’s posted….?? There are lots of smart computer folks that can help you, im sure. I just though you hit the browse button and picked your avatar, and then it was there. Is it still not working? I am catching up this morning. πŸ™‚ PS…Community would ba a good place for this topic. πŸ™‚

Yeah, that’s what I thought too πŸ˜₯

Jodi
      Participant

The avatar picture has to be a certain pixel and byte size both to show up.

The signature picture has to be hosted somewhere online first and then linked to the profile.

I don’t know if this helps, but it’s all I can offer without details of the problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.