/sigh….seriously….migraine rant, you don't have to read

Home Forums Miscellany Community /sigh….seriously….migraine rant, you don't have to read

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Im sorry about your migranes, girl. I hope you are feeling better today. ๐Ÿ™ I’d say, “At least your ovens clean” but you probably wont appreciate that at this point. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Im sorry about your migranes, girl. I hope you are feeling better today. ๐Ÿ™ I’d say, “At least your ovens clean” but you probably wont appreciate that at this point. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

LMAO clean oven…in more ways than one….One of the things they do before you can have a CT scan is they check to see if you’re pregnant. I texted Louis while I was waiting “At least I get a free pregnancy test with my demerol!”

Adraenyse wrote:

Mash it up with a pestle and drop it in some water.

You could try mixing it in applesauce. That’s what I use to do for my kids and it worked really well.

Syn
        Participant

A ray of hope: My husband had really vicious migraines for many, many years. They were quite frequent and always accompanied by throwing up. ๐Ÿ™ Eventually (and it was a long time coming), they became less frequent and also less violent. ๐Ÿ™‚ He hasn’t had one for several years now, only what would be termed an ordinary headache. We have never been able to figure out why; it was as if he just “outgrew” them. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

syn789 wrote:

A ray of hope: My husband had really vicious migraines for many, many years. They were quite frequent and always accompanied by throwing up. ๐Ÿ™ Eventually (and it was a long time coming), they became less frequent and also less violent. ๐Ÿ™‚ He hasn’t had one for several years now, only what would be termed an ordinary headache. We have never been able to figure out why; it was as if he just “outgrew” them. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜€

That would be a nice thought! Although if it’s anything familial I’ll have them well into my 60s…my dad is 66? and still gets them =| I can hope though!! =D

Anonymous

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

At least I get a free pregnancy test with my demerol!

khat7 wrote:

You could try mixing it in applesauce.

I read these words way too close together and conjured a mental image that I didn’t want. Skimming FTL.

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Adraenyse wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

At least I get a free pregnancy test with my demerol!

khat7 wrote:

You could try mixing it in applesauce.

I read these words way too close together and conjured a mental image that I didn’t want. Skimming FTL.

Skim breast milk wha???? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.