fbpx

Siggies for the Newbies

Home Forums Miscellany Community Siggies for the Newbies

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 191 total)
  • Author

whippetluv wrote:

MIKKI…this one is for you! Kinda came out sorta batmanish…but whatever.

ugh…kinda small too. Let me know if you want it a touch bigger

Gorgeous Whippet!!! Not Batmanish to me, I think that kicks A*@!!!!!

I agree tho, I still LOVE mine more tho hehe!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

awesome Whippet ! I’m adding it now….

thank you ❗

not Batmanish to me, fitting mood for the sculpt. Size is fine. thanks again

Maria
    Participant

What a neat siggie! These are all so neat I can’t even choose a favorite.

So for Mikki…I was reading tooo fast and thought she asked for Gargolingus. And when I realised I read it wrong it was fine…cause I had an idea for the one she really wanted anyway, but I was dissapointed because I had a fun idea for the ugly baby. So I said what the heck…and I made it anyway!
      Sooo long story short, If anyone wants this one its a freebie *well really they have all been free…ha!* and is up for adoption!
      First to call him…gets it. If no one wants it…I will just use it myself AFTER the magic day that I get my big white momma!

And…anyone else want one?

Purplecat
      Participant

I love it but I think mine is perfect!

Skigod377
        Participant

That is too true.

purplecat wrote:

I love it but I think mine is perfect!

I absolutely ADORE yours PurpleCat!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Hey Whippet no offense! I still LOVE & HAVE my Siggie you did for me, but I wanted to give it a try….What doya think??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜€

DragonsCavern wrote:

Hey Whippet no offense! I still LOVE & HAVE my Siggie you did for me, but I wanted to give it a try….What doya think??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜€

Fine by me! πŸ˜‰

COOL! I actually think for my first try, not too shabby LOL 😯 πŸ˜†

Lokie
          Participant

OK, now that I have a pair, I’d love a signature with this couple in it, Whippetluv. Thank you, I appreciate it.

whippetluv wrote:

So for Mikki…I was reading tooo fast and thought she asked for Gargolingus. And when I realised I read it wrong it was fine…cause I had an idea for the one she really wanted anyway, but I was dissapointed because I had a fun idea for the ugly baby. So I said what the heck…and I made it anyway!
            Sooo long story short, If anyone wants this one its a freebie *well really they have all been free…ha!* and is up for adoption!
            First to call him…gets it. If no one wants it…I will just use it myself AFTER the magic day that I get my big white momma!

And…anyone else want one?
            Haha — I bet Vantid would love to have that one! The gargolingus is one of her favorite pieces!

Lokie! This one is for you! I actually used your photo too…so those are your actual ‘stones!

Jodi
            Participant

Oh, that one is sweet, Whippet!

Starbreeze
              Participant

It is, isn’t it?? They look quite romantic!! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 191 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.