fbpx

Siberian Husky Gothic Uni

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Siberian Husky Gothic Uni

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Aw man, Melody-

You’re killing me. He’s sooooooooooooooo cute and I am sooooooooooooooo verrrrrrrrryyyyyyy broke.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Sikek
      Participant

Oooh! And I thought the Liger was beautiful too! I love Gothic Unicorns! These are so nice! Problem is I find them hard to collect more than one since they really only have one display side. Maybe I’ll be tempted…

Melody
        Keymaster

Aw man, Melody-

You’re killing me. He’s sooooooooooooooo cute and I am sooooooooooooooo verrrrrrrrryyyyyyy broke.

oh sorry! I think huskies are the most beautiful dogs… and lately I have been obsessed with these: http://www.cutestpaw.com/images/alaskan-klee-kai/
          LOOK at those little button eyes!

Matryoshka
          Participant

Stunning! I’m really glad to see more natural gothic uni colours. They’re beautiful 🙂

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I just managed to retrieve photos from my old computer. I’ll have to send you some. Sibes are my favorite breed followed by German Shepards. I’ve fostered over a hundred sibes during my years in rescue. I have tons of pics. I’ll have to find some of Shion, he was the biggest most beautiful boy and the gentlest soul. He would actually lay down and flatten out so Doc’s chiwawas(sp) could play w/ him. He was over a 100lbs and they were under 10lbs…..it was really something to watch.

He was black and white with beautiful blue eyes. One of the best looking dogs I’ve ever seen. 🙂

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.