fbpx

Siberakh1's PYO Keeper – Autumn Fern – SOLD!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Siberakh1's PYO Keeper – Autumn Fern – SOLD!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

EBAY listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200609604964 – SOLD! Thank you very much!

Selling a PYO Keeper, Autumn Fern #2 painted by me. I painted another one like him for myself late last summer/early fall and decided to do a second one, hence the #2. Unless specifically requested, I will probably not paint another keeper exactly like him, though I may do a variation at some point on the same colors and use the same name (I have done a small dragon using similar colors a few years ago using the same name), though it would likely look different. The stone in his tail is Topaz in color. I’ll be putting him up on ebay tonight, but thought I’d give forum members a chance first. Asking $285 + shipping. If someone wants me and he hasn’t been bid on, I can pull the auction and avoid the ebay fees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hannah
      Participant

Gorgeous!! I love this color scheme, I remember seeing it before 🙂 I wish I had the money to buy him ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
        Participant

Nice one :bigsmile: The orangey tones set off the other colors well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.