fbpx

Siamese Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Siamese Griffin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra
    Participant

Today I just received my beautiful Siamese Mother Griffin. But to my surprise she has some unusual differences. The Siamese griffins are supposed to have metallic medium blue eyes and light blue jewels. However my griffin appears to have metallic periwinkle colored eyes and definitely has lavender colored jewels. I wonder if there was a mix up with the wolf colored griffins eye and jewel color? This is my first Siamese griffin but I do plan on getting a Siamese chick soon so it will be interesting to see is there really is a difference. Unfortunately it is hard to see the eye color and jewel color well in the photo. The eyes look blue in the photo but in person they look more periwinkle 🙂
      And here is my new male dragon and curly dragon with my other dragons 😀

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pam

She definitely has the wrong eyes and jewels. Did you get her direct from the store?

Cassandra
        Participant

Yes I bought her directly from the Windstone store 🙂 So there must have been some kind of mistake.

Bodine
          Participant

How pretty.Lucky you.I think it is cool that she is different.Color still looks good on her too.Congrats!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Tara
            Participant

Windstone is really good about fixing mistakes without hassle all you have to do is contact them. Though this lass might be more valuable than her peers as there are those who will pay extra to get pieces that are different than they are supposed to be.

Yup I’d keep her just the way she is as it makes her unique and therefore potentially more valuable as this is directly from the windstone store. It is like finding a mis-struck coin or stamp. More valuable with the unique “flaw”! 🙂

Cassandra
              Participant

I do plan on keeping her as she is so unique 🙂 and the eye color still looks pretty on her. I was also thinking of adding a wolf chick to my griffin family as it will have the same eye color as my unusual mother griffin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.