fbpx

Siamese flap cats and a Peacock coiled mom for sale!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Siamese flap cats and a Peacock coiled mom for sale!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! It’s September and the start of another school semester, and unfortunately I’m trying to raise some funds to help with loan payments. I’ve listed three pieces up on Ebay, under my seller ID zeldathedragon. These pieces are a Siamese Bat-winged Flap Cat, a Siamese Bird-winged Flap Cat, and a Peacock Coiled Mother Dragon. I’ll have others to add to the list in the coming days. Please check them out and give them good new homes!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZzeldathedragon

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Hope they sell well. I know the Pea Coiled Mama will and I wish I could afford her. Really wish!

Sorry you have to sell but definitely, best of luck!

Zelda
        Participant

Just a bump to let folks know my auctions are ending in a few hours. The coiled mom is sitting just above $75 right now, and the cats are both just over $30, if anyone wants to take a shot at a potential bargain!

kitsunelady
          Participant

I have no idea if that was a bargain, but go me. XD Thanks, Zelda!

Now all I need is a black bird-winged kitty…>___> @ the one on ebay right now.

Maria
            Participant

Congrats on the win, kitsunelady. 😀

kitsunelady
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats on the win, kitsunelady. 😀

Thanks! =)

Zelda, let me know how it goes with your wilin’ bidder. I’m still thinking about your offer. XD Since I already have that kitty, and all…but might know someone who I could give it to…*rubs chin* >.>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.