fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 889 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

We could probably find one for you. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
      Participant

they haven’t come out with purple windstones or stone horses yet (sob!)

purplecat wrote:

they haven’t come out with purple windstones or stone horses yet (sob!)

sure they have, well, sort of πŸ˜‰

http://stonehorsesgallery.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=2304

Maria
        Participant

Nice collection, mikki! And you still have space for more… πŸ˜€

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nice collection, mikki! And you still have space for more… πŸ˜€

πŸ˜• For a moment, I thought you meant the horses ? hee Nah, that’s the manufacturer’s website.

You people are sooo bad, trying to corrupt poor innocents like me. I had my two young dragons for so long, and I was satisfied. Then I found that Emperor… then the PYOs came out… and I found the forum…

I did just get a peacock coiled father yesterday πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Oops, sorry for being confusing! πŸ˜† No, I meant your Windstone collection, of course. Congrats on the curl! How much did you pay for him?

Right around retail, I think. $68.75 US plus tax. Dust was included for free πŸ˜‰ but no original box. I bought it in a near-by touristy town. They don’t seem to have raised their prices yet, had mother dragons at $100, Emperor for $286, etc. That was the place where I got my peacock mother coiled dragon from, too, at $68. No, they didn’t have any more of the coiled – I’d have bought for resale 8)

jealous of your curl collection. I want an emerald or a white mother coiled…whimper

Maria
            Participant

You got good deals one your curls. Congrats!

Lori
              Participant

stone has done a few purple and few lavander horses but nothing regular on the arabian mold πŸ™ i’m going to paint on myself here someday just to spite them maybe a purple interfrearance paint πŸ˜› btw have any of you seen the “breyer dragon horse”
                http://ponylagoon.muerte.net/photopages/m/merlinpics.shtml

i met the girl who did the original at a show last october the one she did first was in aqua blues. a few others have done some uber dragon like breyer cms but, this was the only one produced .. talk about expensive these PLASTIC ponies can resell over 2-3 grand

Starbreeze
                Participant

I’ve see pics of the Breyer Dragon horse. I’d love to have one. I wish they’d go to production.

Purplecat
                  Participant

Oooh, I’d never seen amethyst II before! I saw the breyer dragon horse in person since I live so close by I almost always go to Breyerfest. I’ve picked up a couple of those here and there the past few years. I think my favorite Breyer is the Galahad special run. I was actually lucky enough to snag one too.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I wondered where you lived in Kentucky. I was born in Louisville and my grandparents lived in Lexington. We moved to Florida when I was 12. I’ve been back to visit the Kentucky Horse Park several times in the last few years. Man O’ War and I are old friends. I used to see him all the time when I lived up there. I’ve never made it to Breyer Fest….maybe someday….

Participant

mikki wrote:

You people are sooo bad, trying to corrupt poor innocents like me. I had my two young dragons for so long, and I was satisfied. Then I found that Emperor… then the PYOs came out… and I found the forum…

I did just get a peacock coiled father yesterday πŸ™‚

It has only just begun…… πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                        Participant

My home is Berea, nice small art town with alot of rolling hills. I love it, especially since I’m still close enough to lexington to shop or visit the horses. Right now I’m trying to start up a business of selling my art. Hope to be getting my first color art print run in about six more weeks. I’m selling off some off my rarer stones and breyers(too attached to my dragons) to raise some of the printing fee(it’s a whopping 2000). Want to illustrate my own children’s books too. Gonna try my artist prints on ebay first however, once I get them printed. Any suggestions?

Starbreeze
                          Participant

I would take your comments that you posted here regarding ebay and starting your own business and start a new topic in the Community section asking for advice. There are a lot of people on the forum who can offer adivice on such things and Community would be a good place to get their attention.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 889 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.