fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection-Continued

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 889 total)
  • Author

Thanks SilverArrow, i think my shelfs are something like 3 kilos lol.
    The things that hold them in are metal though, i ALWAYS check them when putting anything new on a shelf, they have plastic stoppers.

Rusti
    Participant

The updated crew! All I need now is the regular peacock oriental and the ruby oriental babe, and I’ll be set for a while!

Jodi
      Participant

What about the jade regular oriental? They look really pretty, by the way.

Oh, and I put a bunch of Young Ruby Orientals on order at Windstone for when/if they fill their backorders. Do you want me to put your name on one?

Rusti
        Participant

Eh, I’m not super crazy about the ‘real’ jade color. if I came across one cheap, perhaps I’d pick it up, but as it is, I’m fine without.

And you can, if you want. if I find one not-too-expensive between now and then, I’ll let you know.

Very nice Rusti. What is that behind the candle on the top shelf?

Rusti
          Participant

A German shepherd statue/figure/resin/plastic thing. A friend gave it to me for being in her wedding.

Sweet. What does the face look like?

Rusti
            Participant

A german shepherd? ;P

It’s not a bad little statue, to be honest, it’s not nearly as hokey-looking as some I’ve seen and has actual GSD markings. So it sits out with my other nice things.

lol…I know what a german Shephard looks like. I just wanted to see the face. It just seems so incomplete without it’s head. ๐Ÿ˜†

Rusti
              Participant

You could just ask for a picture. ๐Ÿ˜‰

lol….ok, thanks. I told ya I am not here. ๐Ÿ˜†

Participant

That’s a nice guard dog for your Windstones! It’s also a very nice collection you have. The more I see of the lighter peacock orientals, the more I like them over the darker version.

Megan
                  Participant

*meep!* Emerald Oriental envy… Gorgeous collection!

Finally managed to get a few pictures of my Windstones. I don’t have a display set up yet, need to buy some furniture, so these aren’t as pretty as everyone else’s. sigh.

http://members.cox.net/maaukh/windstones/w.html

That is a nice collection. I really like the brown emperor you have.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 889 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.