fbpx

Show your colletion thread 6

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your colletion thread 6

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

bodine – When are you building a ROOM for your collection?! lol BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ™‚

Seeing that pyo unicorn that WC painted, refreshes my memory – I CAN’T WAIT – oh yoooooooohoooooooooooo……..WindstoneCollector, lets see your beautiful work again please lol ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :nudge::

Bodine
      Participant

Poems wrote:

bodine – When are you building a ROOM for your collection?! lol BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ™‚

Seeing that pyo unicorn that WC painted, refreshes my memory – I CAN’T WAIT – oh yoooooooohoooooooooooo……..WindstoneCollector, lets see your beautiful work again please lol ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :nudge::
        ๐Ÿ˜† I don’t have any more room on my table left except for the couple that I owe for,to take one group pic anymore. ๐Ÿ˜† Love it!
        WC…where are you?? We miss you and your wonderful talent ๐Ÿ™

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

LuvsDragons
        Participant

Wow…I am green with envy. There are some beautiful pieces there. Gorgeous!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
          Participant

swoltanski30 wrote:

Wow…I am green with envy. There are some beautiful pieces there. Gorgeous!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks! Hi,we haven’t met. :bye: Do you have some too? ๐Ÿ™‚

LuvsDragons
            Participant

I’m new here. And I’m not sure how to navigate the forum very well yet. I just started collecting about a month ago. I already have like 7 or eight. ๐Ÿ˜€ They are very addictive! Love ’em though.

bodine6127 wrote:

swoltanski30 wrote:

Thanks! Hi,we haven’t met. :bye: Do you have some too? ๐Ÿ™‚

Apari
              Participant

Dang Mi!
                Since you’re running outa room…. Gimme’!! ๐Ÿ˜›
                I’ll have to post pics of my growing collection now, i’m actually looking into buying a curio cabinet, or maybe building one. (leaning towards buying, building is too hard) hehe.

Bodine
                Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Dang Mi!
                  Since you’re running outa room…. Gimme’!! ๐Ÿ˜›
                  I’ll have to post pics of my growing collection now, i’m actually looking into buying a curio cabinet, or maybe building one. (leaning towards buying, building is too hard) hehe.

Can’t wait to see what Santa brings 8) I suggest wooden shelves ๐Ÿ˜†

BDW
                  Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

OMG I only just now recongnized this pic…I totaly forgot I sold it to you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dunreining, you sure have alot of cats! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Purpleturtle I also mixed in my crystals with my Windstones

Here is my collection…well what is left of it. ๐Ÿ™„ It makes me sad when I have to sell since I know I won’t be able to replace it. ๐Ÿ™

Yes in the picture above I have my very first casualty cause be my cat Sianna. ๐Ÿ™

Bodine
                    Participant

SWEET BDW! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love my little silver one,he is loved ๐Ÿ˜€

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

Blackdesertwind, I LOVE your collection!! We have similar tastes! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nicole
                        Participant

who is the casualty? I’m not seeing it? That’s still a very nice collection. A lot of special pieces ๐Ÿ™‚

BDW
                          Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

SWEET BDW! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love my little silver one,he is loved ๐Ÿ˜€

Glad to hear it. Had he been smaller more like the hatching pegasis size I would have kept him.

skeeterdeee wrote:

Thank you! Glad to hear I’m not the only one that likes the natural colors. My flashiest piece is the copper-gold emperor.

NicoleH wrote:

who is the casualty? I’m not seeing it? That’s still a very nice collection. A lot of special pieces ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s the Forms of the Feminine Spirit Shrine stone #3 by Maya. I love that stone! ๐Ÿ™
                            https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/shrine-stone-3.html

Mmloda
                            Participant

I love your collection BDW, especially that PYO Keeper, the Lynx and that your Emperor…. ๐Ÿ˜€ I think his brother misses him! ๐Ÿ˜€ Is your Emperor up for a trip, he’s more than welcome to drop by and visit his brother…LOL ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

BDW
                              Participant

mmloda wrote:

I love your collection BDW, especially that PYO Keeper, the Lynx and that your Emperor…. ๐Ÿ˜€ I think his brother misses him! ๐Ÿ˜€ Is your Emperor up for a trip, he’s more than welcome to drop by and visit his brother…LOL ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

The PYO keeper is done by jen and is probable the only piece I’ll ever own by her. The lynx was a total surprise and a gift from someone very special. ๐Ÿ˜† Funny what you said about the emperor, I was going to ask you the same!

Skeeterdeee
                                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

skeeterdeee wrote:

Thank you! Glad to hear I’m not the only one that likes the natural colors. My flashiest piece is the copper-gold emperor.

I’m on both sides of the spectrum! I love the earthy tones (like my little baby buckskin kirin ๐Ÿ˜€ ) and I like the wild, crazy colors like the rainbows. I really need to take some pictures for this thread ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 372 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.