fbpx

Show Your Collections Ver:10

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collections Ver:10

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 601 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

This is cheating a bit since I don’t actually have the mother unicorn in hand yet, but I’m looking forward to having her join her mate and baby to make a little family. I’ll have to get a proper photo when she arrives. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mother unicorn – Burro #1 by Melody (I can’t wait to see her COA)

Congrats on winning the mother unicorn etruscan! ๐Ÿ˜€ I had been high bidder on her for awhile but I’m glad she went to someone who has such a nice set for her to belong to! She’ll fit so well with the male and baby! I hope you’ll share a scan of the COA sketch (if she gets one) with us when you get her! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Again, congrats!

Natasha
      Participant

Wow, Etruscan! Congrats on the mother. They make a gorgeous family!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Stormbreeze
        Participant

Ok here are some new pieces to my collection. Some are actually for sale or trade. My Photobucket link will take you to the section with these pieces being offered.

http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/betrluk1/library/For%20Sale%20or%20Trade?sort=3&page=0
           photo 20150613_173027_zps1n2d6lzj.jpg

That’s a very pretty group of statues you have there. Who is that non-windstone unicorn in the back?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Betrluk1
          Participant

Its the sold out Mephisto resin by Sarah Rhodes. If you click the link in my post you will find more up close photos.

jmoore
            Participant

Its the sold out Mephisto resin by Sarah Rhodes. If you click the link in my post you will find more up close photos.

Actually, the sculptor’s name is Sarah Rose.
              http://www.rosehorse.com/

jmoore
              Participant

Awesome family, etruscan! Congrats!

Betrluk1
                Participant

i know its Rose lol. for some reason though, and this is not the first time. i keep putting rhodes. im sure there is some scientific name for why that happens lol. it happens to me a lot.

jmoore
                  Participant

Maybe your brain likes to combine Sarah Rose and Sheri Rhodes? They are both model horse people. Or who knows? I draw blanks on people’s names all the time. ๐Ÿ™‚

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Your Mephisto is gorgeous. I have a small AA resin painted by Kathy. I would be tempted, but I should work on getting some of my nekids painted first. ๐Ÿ™‚

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Congrats on the zebra by Jennifer Miller too! He’s very pretty.
                        Now that this has been shipped, I get to “cheat” and brag too.

I finally found a print of Melody’s I don’t have and have never seen O.O

Some one else with a deep pocket found it too so it’s my most expensive print to date…but I was NOT about to lose this one! SO excited!

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Listing your collection is great, but putting an image to it is usually better. So here’s most of my collection. Except for my personal PYOs.

Main Collection

I love your VF lap dragon! Eventually, I want almost all the dragons in this color!

Betrluk1
                          Participant

Ok Folks! Here comes the SPARKLE SQUAD!!! Incidentally i am looking for a sparkle wolf and lady cat, as well as a black sparkle fat cat (the one i have seems to be silver), to round out my collection. Willing to trade or buy. The link below shows the pieces i have available for trade, may be willing to trade multiples. Thanks again to the forum members who have helped me find pieces to add to my collection!
                            http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/betrluk1/library/For%20Sale%20or%20Trade?sort=3&page=1

photo 20150615_125528_zpsv3lvuqoz.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125520_zpsu3nk53zm.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125512_zpszxdjrpy0.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125452_zps0gy5pqzu.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125445_zpsfu4k4uza.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125439_zpsfi7rwuxg.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125432_zpsl3czg3fy.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125351_zpsr5hen5jj.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125344_zpsax3wkocj.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125334_zpsfavgr1tm.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125312_zpspbd8hajh.jpg
                             photo 20150615_125144_zpsj8xivho6.jpg

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Ah yes, there was a run of Silver sparkle fat and lady cats. I think the cougar wears that color well. SO SHINY ๐Ÿ˜€

Amstaff
                              Participant

Congrats on the zebra by Jennifer Miller too! He’s very pretty.
                                Now that this has been shipped, I get to “cheat” and brag too.

I finally found a print of Melody’s I don’t have and have never seen O.O

Some one else with a deep pocket found it too so it’s my most expensive print to date…but I was NOT about to lose this one! SO excited!

I love this !!! The fine detail, the mane and the wings ! All beautiful ! Good catch !

Oh and Betrluk1, love love the sparkles !! They are all gorgeous, especially that cougar !

Prezaurian
                                Participant

Oh my gosh, the SPARKLE SQUAD is amaze-‘spherical object for rolling’! Squee! The cougar is my favorite of course. I wish Windstone could more easily acquire that paint! Did they ever make a sparkle lady cat? If so, you need it to round out that odd number. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 601 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.