fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    phantomess
    Participant

^Unfortunately I don’t have the money to spare at the moment. I just purchased an Old Warrior, and I have two big expenses coming up! Thanks, though, I appreciate it.

My Old Warrior arrived today, in fact! So here’s my collection. A small collection, I know. It’s been growing slowly for quite a few years and I expect it’ll continue to do so.

Edit: Oh great, the pictures aren’t showing up. I looked up how to post them and I made sure I typed the code right. Wtf?

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

littleironhorse
      Participant

littleironhorse
        Participant

^Unfortunately I don’t have the money to spare at the moment. I just purchased an Old Warrior, and I have two big expenses coming up! Thanks, though, I appreciate it.

My Old Warrior arrived today, in fact! So here’s my collection. A small collection, I know. It’s been growing slowly for quite a few years and I expect it’ll continue to do so.

Edit: Oh great, the pictures aren’t showing up. I looked up how to post them and I made sure I typed the code right. Wtf?

Here you go! You were just missing a space between img and src πŸ˜‰

Small but nice collection. And that’s a rare mama there!

littleironhorse
          Participant

She’s even more rare than you might think! Beyond the fact that Emerald is now a retired color, orange eyed emeralds with the clear jewels were actually a mistake. Emeralds were all supposed to have red eyes/jewels, but an unknown number left the factory with the wrong combination. To date, only members of the original family have been found with the orange eyes/clear jewels combo: Mother, Male, Young, Hatchling and Emperor.

Personally I prefer the orange eyes/clear jewel combo. It gives the dragons a softer look IMO.

phantomess
            Participant

WOW! AWESOME. πŸ™‚
              Yeah, I prefer the orange eyes to red too.

phantomess
              Participant

Oh, thanks! I was thinking there were supposed to be no spaces. Yup, that’s my precious little collection. That mother dragon was the first one I ever got- found her in a store. Cool that she’s rare now!

etruscan
                Participant

A hatching T. rex is now listed on ebay. The price is much higher than it should be, though, so I doubt it will sell.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I’m excited! On New Years Eve, I was sitting with some friends in a restaraunt bar down town (where everone is snooty and everything is over priced). It was raining, the food was terrible and very over priced, and one of my friend’s girlfriends was in a crabby mood, so she was less than stellar company. The restaraunts screwed up our reservations, so we were sitting I check my phone, and see an email from ebay. I usually just delete them because its redundant information I see when I login to ebay. On a whim, I decided to read it.

Low and behold, it was a second chance offer on the Carribean Sunset Rising Spectral!!! The high bidder backed out so I got a shot at him!! He should be here soon but I wanted to share my exitement ^_^ *happy dance*

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Woot! Congrats!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                      Participant

Congratulations! I hope that the Caribbean Sunset and Barn Swallow Risers are friends. πŸ™‚

I am cleaning today, and even though the light is horrid I took a few pics anyways. It’s rare that all the dragons and flap cats and poads are all together and rarer still that the Dragon’s surface is completely clean (they’re always stealing shiny things, like the poads, but arguing with dragons is useless. Poads I can just pick up and lightly scold!) so I took a few awful pictures anyways.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It’s a modest collection, but I think it’s a fairly nice one. We try not to duplicate pieces too much, and aren’t trying to get a whole family of one color or anything, so that keeps it small.

We have a Sunrise Lap Dragon on his way to us, so I will hopefully take better pictures then!

etruscan
                        Participant

Very nice – and congrats on the Sunrise Lap Dragon! πŸ™‚

Very nice – and congrats on the Sunrise Lap Dragon! πŸ™‚

Thank you! I am SO super excited! Our first lap AND it’s a super limited one! Finally a collection to be proud of!

Lisa
                          Participant

Hi! I’m a friend of Joliesdragons and a lurker on this forum, and I love love love looking at all your amazing collections. My 12 year old daughter and I have a little collection that we wanted to share.

collection 01.16.13
                            The curlie is mine
                            Faith the Ki-rin is a PYO gift from Joliesdragons for me
                            Plague is a PYO from Jolie for my daughter Hannah
                            The GBB Uni from the most recent batch was Hannah’s Christmas gift this year
                            And the gorgeous little poad is my gift to myself – I AM IN LOVE with this little beauty!

We are looking forward to adding to our family eventually – they are truly addicting!
                            Lisa

littleironhorse
                            Participant

That’s a lovely little family and it’s great that you can share the addiction with your daughter! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 468 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.