fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra
    Participant

CONGRATS CL!!! :party: That’s an awesome 1st win!! I’m a little sad that we didn’t get a Griffin in the same color scheme :(( Maybe Suzi will read your comment and send you a fuzzy!! πŸ˜€

Thank you so very much πŸ™‚ Yeah I would so love to have seen how this color would have looked on a griffin and on other dragons too :love: lol just found out that ebay items don’t come with fuzzies :tongue:

Cassandra
      Participant

Oh I liked that Lap Dragon a bunch <3 Congrats!

Oh, and you only get fuzzies with store orders, not ebay. Susie does the store area and Pam handles ebay last I knew and Susie is the one who makes the fuzzies <3

Thank you! πŸ˜€ And thanks for letting me know that ebay items don’t come with Fuzzies πŸ™‚

Kathleen
        Participant

WOW all gorgeous collections!

Puffpastryofdoom
          Participant

Oh, and you only get fuzzies with store orders, not ebay. Susie does the store area and Pam handles ebay last I knew and Susie is the one who makes the fuzzies <3

Thank you! πŸ˜€ And thanks for letting me know that ebay items don’t come with Fuzzies πŸ™‚

??? Cassandra and drag0n, I think that it might be some sort of mistake! There IS a way to get Fuzzies with Ebay auctions! I’ve always received them whenever I won an auction. In fact, I just got the “Salmon” Emperor this week and he came with a funky-haired purple fuzzy!

(I wish that I had something to purchase tonight so I can properly guide you through it. But until then, I’ll just have to go by memory!)
            ***When you are looking at your purchase history on Ebay, click “Pay for Item”. That will bring up a page where you can review your order. On the right side of the page, you will see the costs. And on the left side, you will see the seller’s information. Directly below their information, there should the the option to “Add note to seller”. And that’s where you can write, “Love, Fuzzy!” πŸ™‚

It should work! I’ve done this a few times with Windstone Editions and have received a fuzzy each and every time! -But if for whatever reason it doesn’t and your Ebay Windstone shows up fuzzy-less, then it’s probably just an honest mistake!

Skigod377
            Participant

Some great pics and a bunch of pieces I missed. *sigh* I never should’ve stopped looking at eBay. I see these GB items are a hot ticket. Great pics guys πŸ™‚

Cassandra
              Participant

??? Cassandra and drag0n, I think that it might be some sort of mistake! There IS a way to get Fuzzies with Ebay auctions! I’ve always received them whenever I won an auction. In fact, I just got the “Salmon” Emperor this week and he came with a funky-haired purple fuzzy!

(I wish that I had something to purchase tonight so I can properly guide you through it. But until then, I’ll just have to go by memory!)
                ***When you are looking at your purchase history on Ebay, click “Pay for Item”. That will bring up a page where you can review your order. On the right side of the page, you will see the costs. And on the left side, you will see the seller’s information. Directly below their information, there should the the option to “Add note to seller”. And that’s where you can write, “Love, Fuzzy!” πŸ™‚

It should work! I’ve done this a few times with Windstone Editions and have received a fuzzy each and every time! -But if for whatever reason it doesn’t and your Ebay Windstone shows up fuzzy-less, then it’s probably just an honest mistake!

Thanks! I’m pretty sure I did ask for a Fuzzy that way. Either there was a mistake or I made a mistake lol. But I will make sure in future to check more carefully when I ask for a Fuzzy πŸ™‚

Heather
                Participant

We went to Comic-Con in San Diego last month, and in one of the booths selling old toys I found something completely unexpected:

photo Coiledfrontre-resized_zpsb34d28e5.jpg

and

photo Risersideviewre-resized_zps290d0dfe.jpg

I was just thrilled about the Riser, but he has definitely been stored in a sunny spot. πŸ™ It’s not super apparent from the photos above, but he’s bleached pink down his chest and the red paint has turned gold in places. If you want to see the sun damage more clearly, here’s the Photobucket link:

http://s155.photobucket.com/user/Barrdwing/library/?view=recent#/user/Barrdwing/library/Comic-Con%20Windstones?sort=3&page=1&_suid=13754706141250681238439629192

Still . . . the things you find at Comic-Con! :bigsmile:

Skigod377
                  Participant

Wow congrats!! I remember there being a topic about the ruby paint issues somewhere. I’m glad they found a new home!

rock-reader
                    Participant

I think the Riser still looks good…maybe not how he was painted but it still is gorgeous! And the coiled dragon’s damage is minor – a touch of sculpting clay and a dab of paint and voila! Good catches.

Heather
                      Participant

Thanks, Ski and rock-reader! Yeah, it was really lucky that the Riser’s paint bleached pretty symmetrically. He’s definitely not mint as painted, but the effect is rather pretty. I have to be really careful with him, though: there are places where the clear-coat is gone, and if you get the paint wet then it comes right off! :O He also seems to have been in a food fight at some point . . . I had to scrub what appeared to be egg yolk off of him in several places.

Mercury Star
                        Participant

Congratulations on winning the Lap Dragon, Cassandra, I love those colors!

And what a wonderful find you got there, Bardwing. Even with the sun damage, I agree with the others that your Ruby Riser look pretty good!

tempest618
                          Participant

After waiting for four months, I finally got my curio cabinet..and realized that my collection has already outgrown it. Even so, I’m so excited to get it that I wanted to post pics of my collection.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Holy cow tempest! You have an amazing grab bag collection <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

tempest618
                              Participant

Thank you! I got a bit carried away but I love the lichen and leaf baby unis and the poads. I’ve actually gotten all of these guys since my first grab bag catch in February.

Falcolf
                                Participant

I love your calico pebble cat, she’s so pretty!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.