fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

photo 20130523_153131700x503_zpsc3c69b14.jpg

Someone has been busy! πŸ˜€ Man, I love that Appy (Brown one to the right)! I tried to get it but had no luck, glad to see him end up in a good home πŸ˜€

Right? I’ve been trading like mad. πŸ™‚ I had given up hope on that appaloosa myself….but a 3-way trade was the ticket! πŸ™‚

What is really funny is that one of these babies is an eBay test paint….who can guess which one?? Melody does such a wonderful job with Grab Bags.

Bullsquid
      Participant

And baby unicorns. πŸ™‚

I actually groaned out loud when I saw this picture. You have not one, but two of my top favorite GBB unis. That is one amazing collection. Thanks for sharing. πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Someone has been busy! πŸ˜€ Man, I love that Appy (Brown one to the right)! I tried to get it but had no luck, glad to see him end up in a good home πŸ˜€

Right? I’ve been trading like mad. πŸ™‚ I had given up hope on that appaloosa myself….but a 3-way trade was the ticket! πŸ™‚

What is really funny is that one of these babies is an eBay test paint….who can guess which one?? Melody does such a wonderful job with Grab Bags.

Very nice! πŸ™‚ Good trading skills! πŸ˜€

I’m gonna say either the B&W pintoloosa or the tiger up front? but mostly cause I think I recognize the rest from GB batches, lol!

Linda
          Participant

Thanks Dragonlove I like the way it turned out. I had to take out the brown dragons. The Panda Griffin I just got, I try to fine out if there was a mother or chicks out there. I can’t fine any so I think he is the only one. I really like him.

Sirithiliel
            Participant

oh i LOVE the center and far right [bottom row] unis!

Chloe
              Participant

I’m gonna say either the B&W pintoloosa or the tiger up front? but mostly cause I think I recognize the rest from GB batches, lol!

Yep, the pintoloosa! πŸ™‚ Glad everyone likes them. Bullsquid, you’ll have to tell me your two favorites so I can put “your name” on them……just in case. πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
                Participant

Dusting is a great excuse for a photo shoot! πŸ™‚ Here’s my collection these days.

My mama grizzly bear with her three cubs – two store bought, and one is Indigo, painted by PS. There’s also Jenna, my grab bag wolf. πŸ™‚

I found this lovely lady while on a road trip!

My three remaining curlies. The CP one is from the first batch.

My silver and old green emp. The old green I found on ebay for a crazy low BIN.

My hubby’s emerald old warrior.

My old greens. They’re very old and clearly need some TLC, but I almost hesitate to fix them because they have such character, and I’d hate to risk them to shipping.

My store CP griffin, test paint mama, and my two beagle babies from the original batch of 13.

Allll my hatchers! I’m only missing one old hatcher – emerald with orange eyes. I also promised my husband I would not collect all the new ones, but I got the silver because there isn’t an old silver hatcher.

Our orientals.

My poads!

My, how my herd has grown…

Kim
                  Blocked

Nice collection!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stephanie
                    Participant

Thank you! πŸ˜€

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

BEAUTIFUL collection Stephanie!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Falcolf
                        Participant

I agree, that’s a really awesome collection! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Mercury Star
                          Participant

Figured since I was doing some spring cleaning, I might as well snap a few photos of my collection.

Pictures of the main part of my Windstone collection:

The shelf above that, with the Inner Light Dragon candle lamp, and two gargoyle eggs:

Good Cat and Bad Cat candle lamps. This is not their usual spot, it was just too dark in the alcove they normally stay in:

Happy Cat Gargoyle and Grimalkin candle lamp, who were also moved for the picture:

Missing from the pictures is my Hatching Kinglet in Peacock. The store I bought him from put a price sticker right on the front of his shell, and when I tried to remove it, paint came off. So ever since then he has been hiding in his original box, and that is currently in storage.

Stephanie
                            Participant

Beautiful collection! I love the variety you have. πŸ™‚ And your grab bag uni is beautiful!

Falcolf
                              Participant

I love your grab bag uni! Such a gorgeous dapple grey!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Serendipity
                                Participant

My desk was getting a bit cluttered, so I decided to buy a shelf for some of the little ones who live in my office! Figured while everybody was moving around, I would snap some pictures! But then I couldn’t ignore the rest, so they got pictures too! I just love all of these pieces so much.

And the ones that get to stay on my desk (I couldn’t clear them all off!) The beautiful phoenix is by the lovely Moonbeam!

The Dragons! They live on a bookshelf in my bedroom normally!Another PYO here by Bodine!

And of course, these little ones who live on the matching shelf downstairs!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.