fbpx

Show your collection V.7-2012

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.7-2012

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Congratulations on the great start. ๐Ÿ™‚ Those two copper pieces look lovely together!

littleironhorse
      Participant

That’s adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

I was actually taking them out to photograph them for my sales thread when I noticed that they had this schoolyard thing going on!

They’re usually sitting next to each other, facing forward, Fledglings together and Youngs together, so I guess they were enjoying the socializing! LOL!

littleironhorse
        Participant

LIH–love the schoolyard shot!

Well, I was going to wait until I dug my original siamese flap cat out of hiding, but you know how cats are. He’ll show up when he’s good and ready, and not a moment before!

So here’s my admittedly tiny collection of two dragons, my coveted lap Allestra and her older brother, who refuses to give me his name yet.

Allestra’s already stealing from the hoard kept on my desk, she’s got a shiny marble in front of her foot, not a defect. LOL

Since Her Highness is a character in a WIP, I prefer to have her right on my desk where I can keep an eye on her…or she can keep an eye on me, I’m not sure which. ๐Ÿ™‚

Now they just need a candy corn with a bit of copper in it to keep them company…and maybe a pebble fox…and….!

That’s a very nice start! Hey, I started with a single pegasus ages ago!

Do keep us updated on that novel, I’ll be interested to read it! Especially now that I’ve met the main character!

BTW we already have a published author among us, dragonmedley, and I highly recommend her book “Green Dragon”. It was a very enjoyable read. ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

My bf gave me my anniv gift a lil early! ๐Ÿ˜€

I can say he definitely did an AWESOME job for it, and impressed me greatly! ๐Ÿ™‚

This is *RogueHorseStudio’s lil green dragon! (For those who saw her thread in the PYO section! If you haven’t, you should go look!)

This was also technically my half of the trade for the dragon I had worked with Amanda (Rogue) to do for an anniv gift for my bf XD (I’ll post photos of him soon as I get to my families house to pick him up) – This is the dragon that was sent as her ‘blank’ in trade to paint my bfs dragon – Apparently I wasn’t so subtle when I was drooling over this lil guy (and my bfs dragon, I kept threatening to steal his XD I think he decided to divert me! hahaha) So my bf contacted her about this one ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m so happy! – This is my first dragon! ‘n thrilled that he is, he isn’t ever going anywhere! – I need a name for him now…

‘n of course this is my other half of my collection XD

My Candy Corn, I’ve decided to name Charming, since he did such a good job winning over my family first (They saw him before I did) and then quickly winning me over with his charms! ;p lol

Bodine
            Participant

That’s WONDERFUL!Happy Valentines to you!Love that baby uni too.Congrats! :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

That’s WONDERFUL!Happy Valentines to you!Love that baby uni too.Congrats! :love:

Thank You! ๐Ÿ™‚ and happy Valentines day to you as well! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kinda funny, I thought for sure I was going to trade my uni.. then I got him in my hands and saw his color shift paint and everything I thought I knew went out the window! XD hahaha

Bodine
                Participant

heeheeFunny how that happens. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Sweet! Amazing gift–can’t wait to see what you name him. ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Sweet! Amazing gift–can’t wait to see what you name him. ๐Ÿ™‚

Technically both the dragon and the Uni are gifts from my bf ๐Ÿ™‚ (Got the uni with my xmas gift certificate) and since the rest of the gift cert was spent on PYO’s… ‘n I didn’t want them to count as my gift XD the money spent on a dragon I’m gettin from a forum member is my ‘replacement’ of the gift cert, so that dragon will technically be a gift from him as well ๐Ÿ˜€

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

here’s the new ones for this year:

Photobucket
                      ignore the redress, he is not there! *Jedi hand gesture*

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Here is my collection up to date:

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/Juliacaron24/Dragons%20Updated/

That is a beautiful collection. I can certainly see what you favor in the sculpts. Very nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ As another forum member said, I collect the “little guys”. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow! This fox is gorgeous littleironhorse!

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

sporting the new Valentine’s line is OW dragon! Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 423 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.