fbpx

Show your collection V.7-2012

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.7-2012

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 423 total)
  • Author

Oh man, everyone has such big collections! I’m very much envious!

I got a picture of all the pieces I own while I was getting pictures for the repairs section:

Photobucket

Haha, yup, that’s all! They were all gifts too. (Photobucket seems to be taking a while to resize pictures today, sorry if the pic is still too large).

Maybe I can save up enough with the extra summer commissions to buy one more once my birthday rolls around.

Amy
    Participant

I got a picture of all the pieces I own while I was getting pictures for the repairs section:

Photobucket

Haha, yup, that’s all! They were all gifts too. (Photobucket seems to be taking a while to resize pictures today, sorry if the pic is still too large).

Maybe I can save up enough with the extra summer commissions to buy one more once my birthday rolls around.

You’re off to a good start. I still have yet to get the white young unicorn myself, so you’re ahead of me in that respect. I actually really like the rainbow young too. He’s pretty 🙂

Bodine
      Participant

Photobucket

You’re off to a good start. I still have yet to get the white young unicorn myself, so you’re ahead of me in that respect. I actually really like the rainbow young too. He’s pretty 🙂

Agreed,nice little start.I need a white young uni myself.Besides,We ALL started with one.Welcome to the dragon looney bin! 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bullsquid
        Participant

Photobucket

I think that’s the most handsome rainbow young I’ve ever seen. Great photo!

Scathach
          Participant

Photobucket

These guys are Great! The Young Rainbow is a bit hard to find and your unicorns look to be in really good shape. I’m a sucker for the baby kirins, so good for you!

You are ahead of where I started – I had a Young Peacock and a Peacock Small Wizard for years before I was able to get a bigger collection. Take your time and enjoy the collecting. There’s something really sweet about opening a box and in it is a new treasure.

Life is beautiful.

I started with just one seal point small flap cat, WAY back when they were (ahem) a fairly new sculpt, and then didn’t buy another Windstone until this year. So don’t worry, we all started somewhere…and not all of us have achieved the heights of some of the collections shown here! 😉

You have a great start! That rainbow young is so pretty.

Christine
            Participant

I started off a few years ago saying I was going to get that Ki-Rin family I always wanted as a kid.

Got a baby…. then what the heck there’s a Dark Oriental Young on ebay I gotta get that one too, maybe I’ll get the Oriental Dragons and get all of the Asian creatures, yeah yeah…. Then I found a mama….. Then eventually a daddy…..

58 pieces later, I think I have to admit I have a problem.

Hannah
              Participant

I have Little Iron Horse to thank for finding me this gem – I’ve been searching for a White Gothic Unicorn for a while now, and although I haven’t been very loud about it, she was thoughtful enough to remember! FINALLY, my very own White Gothic Uni! She’s in absolutely perfect condition except for missing one gem on the nondisplay side – does anyone know where I can get one of these gems? (Or maybe.. Windstone, do you have any of these still hanging around? XD)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

littleironhorse
                Participant

It worked out! I’m so happy to hear that!

A lot of the time, the sellers who don’t do ebay won’t ship, but it’s always worth asking.

Congratulations! 😀

Hannah
                  Participant

Not only did she ship, she did an AMAZING job!! She double boxed and bubble wrap burrito’d the heck out of him! XD

Thanks again 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
                    Participant

My unis at this moment
                      MimisUnicorns

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Stephanie
                      Participant

My unis at this moment

Awesome unis, Bodine! That brown and white appy/zebra baby in the middle was one of my very very favorites from this batch! Congrats!

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Finally found the one thing I still wanted. =) Thought you guys might like to see my complete collection of Orange-eyed Emerald dragons! <3

Christine
                          Participant

What a pretty herd! I’m dying to see what was blurred 😉

I’m so glad you still have Dusk. <3 I'd still trade ya just about anything for her!

Christine
                            Participant

Finally found the one thing I still wanted. =) Thought you guys might like to see my complete collection of Orange-eyed Emerald dragons! <3

Holy Moly! Those are gorgeous! I like this eye/gem color a little better than the red. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 423 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.