Show off your fuzzy! (Fuzzy buddy swap)

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show off your fuzzy! (Fuzzy buddy swap)

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Mary got hers the day she was sick. That is the first time I have ever seen her laugh with a migraine headache. You spelled her last name wrong, but it is ok cause everyone does, and she loves it. She is currently looking for a frame for it. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks you guys, you accomplished what i never could. ๐Ÿ™‚ Awesomenes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
    Blocked

Oh cool. Is that for those of us that made fuzzies? I wonder if I have one coming in the mail as well. If so it might take a few days to get here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pheonixxfoxx
      Participant

Oh cool. Is that for those of us that made fuzzies? I wonder if I have one coming in the mail as well. If so it might take a few days to get here.

I think it is for those who are housing them, as I have never made one…:3

pipsxlch
        Participant

Thank you for the wonderful certificate I also received! It really made my day. My Fuzzies are all packed up safe now with their Windstone buddies in preparation for my absence, but when I can be around again I’m sure it will give them a kick!

Kim
          Blocked

I got my certificate today as well so maybe it’s for those who made them and also for those hosting traveling ones. It’s a cute certificate and makes me feel special! Thank you!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Yah! Got one in yesterday’s mail as well! Thanks Susie and everyone else – Everyone at Windstone rocks!
              Also loved the color print out with all the traveling Fuzzies and the new Breeds ‘discovered’ by the Fuzzy Buddies. Great job everyone, this swap was really fun. ๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Susie
              Keymaster

Whoops! I think I may have messed up a bit – Fuzzies in the brain I suppose.

My intention was to send PhD’s to those who “made” fuzzies, the ones who bred them or tamed and domesticated wild fuzzies, exhibiting Fuzzy Husbandry. Because I am not very good at translating forum name to real name – and probably didn’t communicate my intentions clearly to 96037 because I wanted it to be a surprise for her as well – I may have accidentally sent certificates to those who were simply hosts and not breeders – and I may have missed someone altogether!

If I’ve missed someone, please let me know!

If I sent you a certificate before you had a chance to breed or domesticate a fuzzy – well Hey! – Go for it! – Please make a fuzzy to go with that certificate and post his picture here! (this means you were destined to be a Phuzziologist)

Hosts: I don’t want you to feel left out, but haven’t got an idea yet of how you might be rewarded, except that having a Love Fuzzy in your life for a few weeks is probably quite rewarding in and of itself. To earn a PhD you could always make another fuzzy to travel along with the traveling one… or to send to someone as a complete surprise (fuzzies like to do that). Please post a picture and let me know! Thank you!

Keep spreading the love! (Let’s see more pictures!)

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

Whoops! I think I may have messed up a bit – Fuzzies in the brain I suppose.

My intention was to send PhD’s to those who “made” fuzzies, the ones who bred them or tamed and domesticated wild fuzzies, exhibiting Fuzzy Husbandry. Because I am not very good at translating forum name to real name – and probably didn’t communicate my intentions clearly to 96037 because I wanted it to be a surprise for her as well – I may have accidentally sent certificates to those who were simply hosts and not breeders – and I may have missed someone altogether!

If I’ve missed someone, please let me know!

If I sent you a certificate before you had a chance to breed or domesticate a fuzzy – well Hey! – Go for it! – Please make a fuzzy to go with that certificate and post his picture here! (this means you were destined to be a Phuzziologist)

Hosts: I don’t want you to feel left out, but haven’t got an idea yet of how you might be rewarded, except that having a Love Fuzzy in your life for a few weeks is probably quite rewarding in and of itself. To earn a PhD you could always make another fuzzy to travel along with the traveling one… or to send to someone as a complete surprise (fuzzies like to do that). Please post a picture and let me know! Thank you!

Keep spreading the love! (Let’s see more pictures!)

Looks like I’ll have to make a Fuzzy once things settle down for me, got a lot of traveling coming up…;)

Susie
                  Keymaster

Some fuzzies are VERY simple (felt with marker eyes) – maybe one will materialize in your house in time to travel with you!

Pheonixxfoxx
                    Participant

Some fuzzies are VERY simple (felt with marker eyes) – maybe one will materialize in your house in time to travel with you!

My imagination is to creative for simple, but you never know…:)

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.