fbpx

Show off your fuzzy! (Fuzzy buddy swap)

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show off your fuzzy! (Fuzzy buddy swap)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Here is my huge fuzzy from Susie! Look at the awesome crystal studded eyes! It even has a heart on the bottom! The last picture shows how big it is by a couple more awesome fuzzies! The white one Susie actually sent me one with accents in my favourite colours that I had mentioned I liked, pink and aqua. I was so surprised that she was able to do that so thank you Susie! These are all my favourites!

WOW!
      That BIG Purple and Black striped Fuzzy is AWESOME! 😀 And such Dazzling Eyes! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Here is Laundry2011 Fuzzy from me. Below is part of the COA Certificate I sent along with fuzzy! I know Laundry2011 and 96037 are having computer issues and such so thought I’d post a pic for them. Hope that’s ok.

photo 1C58D1BE-72D6-445F-9F77-50129158EB20_zpshu5ourhz.jpg

Hi, May 19, 2014

This is the Pompel Patch Fuzzy found amidst a basket of laundry by me!!

The breed name is pronounced “Pom-Pull”. Be careful startling this little beauty as her body poms will puff to attention and she may bolt from you. If you give her lots of gentle love and affection she will softly coo and trill while snuggling close. This breed has a tendency to get into mischief with your socks and such so you must keep her in a group of fuzzies to help keep her occupied! It is a little known fact that this fuzzy breed “may” be responsible for the elusive sock monster that roams the laundry room stealing singular socks late at night!!

This lovely lady is given to you, by me, Branzyboo, for the Windstone Editions Fuzzy Swap, Spring 2014.

I hope you enjoy her and that she brings a smile and soft comfort to your home!!
      ****Watch Your Socks****

Brandy S Hlady

(Branzyboo)

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Another cute and inventive Fuzzy!
        Really nice Pompel Patch Fuzzy, Branzyboo! 😀

Here is Laundry2011 Fuzzy from me. Below is part of the COA Certificate I sent along with fuzzy! I know Laundry2011 and 96037 are having computer issues and such so thought I’d post a pic for them. Hope that’s ok.

(Branzyboo)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Susie
        Keymaster

So cute! Everyone has bred such creative fuzzies!

Susie
          Keymaster

OMG! A Uni-Fuzzy! I didn’t know they existed! Way to go Mercury Star!!!

OMG! A Uni-Fuzzy! I didn’t know they existed! Way to go Mercury Star!!!

YES it is a Uni-Fuzzy!!! So totally cute and I LOVE the card to go with. 🙂

Susie
            Keymaster

My Swap Fuzzy Buddy “Fuzzums” from Lancaster Pennsylania – Sent to me by Tinks!

Just look at those soulful brown eyes!

Fuzzums loves to read, but he has trouble holding a book open, he likes to sit on someone’s shoulder and read while they do.

Thank you Tinks!

(Fuzzums sends his love!)

Bodine
              Participant

(Branzyboo)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

This one is my personal favorite.This Fuzzy Swap was an adorable idea.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                Participant

Here is my cuties from Mercury Star (Andy). These are all great and I really like the little lady bug one but the Uni-Fuzzy takes the cake and I love the card that goes with!!! :). Thank you Mercury Star.

photo 2B8EDD87-405D-4F31-A381-8FE31D4E765D_zps790rz8q8.jpg

How cute!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Hey Everyone! 😀
                    My Fuzzy Buddy arrived yesterday afternoon! She took a little trip around Canada before finding her way to me on the US East Coast, and all the way to the Big City in Washington DC!

I love her light feathery fur and pretty ogling blue eyes! Her beautiful light fur and coloration reminded me of the feathers from Quails and Pheasants, so I’ve named her ‘Feathers’. I decided to bring her with me to work (in Washington DC) and introduce her to some Office Buddies!

Fuzzy 'Feathers' meeting the Office Crowd photo FuzzyBuddy1_zps34ddad66.jpg
                    They immediately took to each other! My Amey-Onyx Muse and the Stress Balls gave her a Big City Welcome with a gift of their favorite Peppermint Patties, which Feathers also fell in love with …

Feathers snacking on Peppermint Patties, feeling at home photo FuzzyBuddy2_zps0fddb61f.jpg

Thanks Kim! Feathers was worth the wait! 😀

Kim
                    Blocked

I am glad you like her! I looked long and hard for some nice fuzzy material and cool eyes so was glad she turned out good! The eyes can roll around so if the pupils don’t quite match, you can flip them around.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Leigha
                      Participant

This is so awesome!

photo dc5a109b-d5c9-4b0c-88c2-45dad5775cf9.jpg

Thank you Pam and Thank you Susie! My fuzzies are all packed up or they would be in this picture.

Pheonixxfoxx
                        Participant

This is so awesome!

photo dc5a109b-d5c9-4b0c-88c2-45dad5775cf9.jpg

Thank you Pam and Thank you Susie! My fuzzies are all packed up or they would be in this picture.

I got the same “Degree” in the mail today too. I’ll post pics of the certificate after the Fuzzy I am housing arrives…;)

Mercury Star
                          Participant

Shelldon and I just received one, too! He has informed me I need to pick up a frame for it on my way home tomorrow. I will proudly hang it up in my cubical at work.

Thank you, Susie, Pam, Fuzzies, and Windstone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.