Show off your fuzzy! (Fuzzy buddy swap)

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Show off your fuzzy! (Fuzzy buddy swap)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Here is the thread fro the fuzzy buddy swap. sorry everything is so scrambled. I am not doing well lately and haveing a hard time keeping up with everything… Really sorry if I am in and out. We have to get a new computer. The issues a month ago have evolved into a short on the motherboard. ticking time bomb.. so ya, post your fuzzies here.

and here is a link to the traveling fuzzy thread: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/official-traveling-fuzzy-tracker-w-hosting-lists

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ciarnet
    Participant

My adorable Fuzzy Swap arrived awhile ago, and I am sorry for not getting pictures up sooner. It has been a bit of a mad house around here. She is so dainty and delicate compared to the other Fuzzies that I have decided to name her Paon du Jour (Peacock Butterfly) after the small butterfly on her back.

Thank you so much! I love her silver spotted eyes.

Paon was a little shy posing when she first came out of the envelope.
       photo Lovefuzzymore003_zps1662dd4d.jpg

But the moment she saw the Windstones tucked away on the corner of my desk, she quickly picked out her new home and let me take another photo.
       photo Fuzzy3001_zps5f6ea3c8.jpg

Ciarnet
      Participant

I forgot the most important part. Thank you Leigha! She’s fabulous.

Leigha
        Participant

I got my Fuzzies a few days ago. My swap partner sent me a whole family of them! What am I going to do?! I’m out of chocolate! I wasn’t expecting to have to feed a whole family!

photo IMG_0267.jpg

The story is cute:

“Fairy Fuzzies live outside of the entrance to the Labyrinth, before the Goblin City and the Castle where Jareth the Goblin King rules. These fuzzies must have lost their way, and took a liking to my pink azalea bushes in my front yard…I had to use a big butterfly net to catch them…”

Thank you Ela_Hara!

And Ciarnet, I’m glad you like your fuzzy, I just had to do something with that pretty scrap of butterfly fabric, I couldn’t throw it away ๐Ÿ™‚

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Eeeeeee … I’m glad you got them, Leigha!
            I had soooooo much fun, I couldn’t stop at one! ๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Zeppard Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
            Blocked

Those are so cute! I just got a giant fuzzy in from Susie so will post pics as soon as I can!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Awe! Fairy fuzzies are so cute! What a great idea!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Susie
                Keymaster

These fuzzies are so cute! Butterflies and Fairies! Yay!

Ciarnet
                  Participant

I hope the one I sent out managed to find it’s way home. Tracking doesn’t show anything on it.

Which one?

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ciarnet
                    Participant

Either of them.

Oh, ya Laundry2011 got hers last week. I am so sorry so scatter brained.. I am unsure about the other. I’ll send em a PM. ๐Ÿ™‚

EDIT. @ ciarnet – Just got word that the other just arrived today.

Ciarnet
                      Participant

Thank you for checking, we have had a lot of problems lately with packages going missing!

Mercury Star
                        Participant

Being a lazy booger and just going to paste a quote of my post from the other thread. Whee.

I got my fuzzy from my Fuzzy Buddy on Tuesday, I have just been going through a crazy week (injured leg, lots of doctor visits for variety of things, wildfire smoke hampering everything in, etc). Anyway, here are two (lousy) pictures of my wonderful new fuzzy pal… he is huge, with wing-like appendages, and a gorgeous brown color with lovely pale green eyes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is a picture of him protecting my Mini SK, Ianthe, so you can get an idea of his size!

Kim
                          Blocked

Here is my huge fuzzy from Susie! Look at the awesome crystal studded eyes! It even has a heart on the bottom! The last picture shows how big it is by a couple more awesome fuzzies! The white one Susie actually sent me one with accents in my favourite colours that I had mentioned I liked, pink and aqua. I was so surprised that she was able to do that so thank you Susie! These are all my favourites!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.