fbpx

Shoutout to Susie

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Shoutout to Susie

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Susie is the Queen!

Life is beautiful.

Kim
      Blocked

I agree Susie has always been so helpful!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Susie is totally a star ⭐️, sweet, goes out of her way to help everyone, problem-solves and resolves issues quickly; is kind, cares so much about helping.
          Thank you Susie,for all you do and for being you!!

Amy
          Participant

Susie is the best! Always so helpful and kind, never hesitating to do everything in her power to help out.

I still feel guilty to this day, because at one point I was having major issues with collections companies calling me trying to collect money from some woman I’d never heard of. This went on for months. I’d get calls from numbers I didn’t recognize and it would always be a collections agent. I told them over and over that there was nobody by that name here, I’ve never heard of her, stop calling me. I was pretty upset at this point and I’d scream and cuss at them to just leave me alone. When the calls first started I was polite and everything, but they very clearly weren’t getting the message, so I stopped trying to be nice. One day I got another call from an unknown number, and I proceeded to lay into the person without letting them even say a word, and it turned out to be Susie….
            I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad that she got lambasted like that for nothing (she was just calling trying to help me with something. I forget what). She said she forgave me, and has always been very nice to me in all our subsequent interactions, but I still think about it quite often and I truly feel awful about it. XP

LZ
            Participant

Thank you, Susie, for always showing me the beans. Over, and over, and over again!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.