fbpx

Shipping of Fennec Fox orders began on July 28th

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Shipping of Fennec Fox orders began on July 28th

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Yesterday, July 28th, we began to ship the Fennec Fox orders placed on Friday July 25 through the weekend. Yesterday I believe (based upon the emails I’ve been getting) that the 51 packages picked up by the post-person were accidentally scanned “delivered” instead of “picked up”. Please do not think uncharitable thoughts toward our mail carrier – she’s one of my favorites and it was her first day back after being sick for two weeks – and it was Hot and Humid and we had 51 packages! Apparently its a very easy mistake to key in the wrong status on those Post Office scanning devices. Your foxes are traveling to you.

Heather
      Participant

Thank you very much for the update, Susie! Tiny bundles of cuteness are on their way! ๐Ÿ˜€

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

My regular mail carrier has made her share of mistakes, but I don’t think any less of her. She is a very nice person and often goes above and beyond. Mistakes happen…;)

Susie
          Keymaster

I am pretty certain that even though these packages were scanned “delivered” – whenever it comes time to scan them again, they will be scanned with whatever that new status is – having been called “delivered” won’t stop subsequent scans from being accurate. In most cases the next stop will be another “delivered” scan when you receive the package.

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Mine didn’t scan differently along it’s path (Usually shows up in Denver and then again when it’s here) but to some degree, that’s not saying they really tried either (Sometimes it things just don’t get scanned) but was happily waiting in my mail box right on time ๐Ÿ™‚ I wasn’t worried about it getting here, just figured it was a new person at the post office! But first day back after 2 weeks out sick makes total sense too! I’m sure I would have easily made the same mistake in her shoes! – Can’t blame people’s worry either, these guys are so stinkin’ cute! I don’t know how I waited (mostly) patient for a whole 5?ish days (weekend in there) to get mine! lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

etruscan
              Participant

I am pretty certain that even though these packages were scanned “delivered” – whenever it comes time to scan them again, they will be scanned with whatever that new status is – having been called “delivered” won’t stop subsequent scans from being accurate. In most cases the next stop will be another “delivered” scan when you receive the package.

My fox did not show any more scans after it was “delivered” to Corvallis. That agrees with my (maybe inaccurate) memory of another time when the same thing happened.

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

My fox did not show any more scans after it was “delivered” to Corvallis. That agrees with my (maybe inaccurate) memory of another time when the same thing happened.

No new scans showed up on the tracking for Rodney’s and mine either. I think once a package is scanned as delivered that is it. Doesn’t matter though, our Foxes found there way to VA without a problem…;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.