fbpx

Shell Pink Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Shell Pink Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I bet Ski would like to whack me for this, but that’s one color I wouldn’t buy. Unless it appeared on an OW or Spectral.

Yes, I think it would look awesome on a Spectral!

Maria
      Participant

Anything looks awesome on a Spectral. πŸ˜›

Starbreeze
        Participant

I’d like a curl, fledge or spectral. πŸ˜‰

Bob

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I thought that dragon was supposed to be a OOAK and Ski was the only one that was EVER going to get one?? Only because she squeaked so much for it. Why do people ALWAYS want what someone else has??

Just for the record… I had no idea it was a OOAK made specifically for someone. I just happened to notice it in the gallery, and thought it was pretty. I was curious, and and just wanted to ask Melody if she thought she would ever consider making some of her dragons available in that color for us to buy. I’ve actually been wanting to ask her this for a while now. I personally think a lot of people would like them.

I’m not an individual who HAS TO HAVE something that someone else does. I am happy to own any of Melody’s creations… they’re all beautiful and unique, and I love them all equally.
            Sorry this came out wrong. Melody painted this dragon and posted it in her Gallery, in my opinion by mistake, sorry I’m NOT one for pink dragons. Ski had been hounding for months to get a pink dragon so Melody finally just sent it to her. It also started a big I’ve got a secret thing that I started since I was told at the factory when it was being sent out. It was not specifically made for her it just worked out that way. Sorry it just seems to me that we have been driving Melody CRAZY with requests. I’m as guilty just ask anyone that was around before I got my Green Fledgie.
            I personally would HATE to see the quality go done since Melody is trying to please too many at a time.
            I include myself in this also. I’m in a glass house on this one so I can not throw stones
            except for my requests of course!! hehehehe

Travistie
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I thought that dragon was supposed to be a OOAK and Ski was the only one that was EVER going to get one?? Only because she squeaked so much for it. Why do people ALWAYS want what someone else has??

Just for the record… I had no idea it was a OOAK made specifically for someone. I just happened to notice it in the gallery, and thought it was pretty. I was curious, and and just wanted to ask Melody if she thought she would ever consider making some of her dragons available in that color for us to buy. I’ve actually been wanting to ask her this for a while now. I personally think a lot of people would like them.

I’m not an individual who HAS TO HAVE something that someone else does. I am happy to own any of Melody’s creations… they’re all beautiful and unique, and I love them all equally.
              Sorry this came out wrong. Melody painted this dragon and posted it in her Gallery, in my opinion by mistake, sorry I’m NOT one for pink dragons. Ski had been hounding for months to get a pink dragon so Melody finally just sent it to her. It also started a big I’ve got a secret thing that I started since I was told at the factory when it was being sent out. It was not specifically made for her it jsut worked out that way. Sorry it just seems to me that we have been driving Melody CRAZY with requests. I’m as guilty just ask anyone that was around before I got my Green Fledgie.
              I personally would HATE to see the quality go done since Melody is trying to please too many at a time.
              I include myself in this also.

Oh, that’s okay. No biggie! I try not to hound her a lot with stuff like that… but was only curious. I’m not dying to have a dragon in this shell pink color. I would buy one if she did do it… but I’m not eagerly awaiting the realease of them if she does. All I’m mainly worried about is when the next Poad will be released. But I keep telling myself not to bother her with more questions about the Poads… because I am the worst when it comes to them. I just need to breathe, and be patient πŸ˜€

Bob

WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY POADS?????
                sorry again not my favorite sculpt

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Awwww, all the Spectral love in this thread is going to bring a tear to my eye =)

I do hear you DM in the sense it seems like theres been an awful lot of squeaking around here lately. Poor Melody! I almost feel guilty even though I haven’t been begging for anything imparticular for quite a while now. I don’t even have to cause there is always someone else asking instead, hehe. Still though….she mut be tearing her hair out with all of our forum harassment. 😳

Anywho, I’m also fan of the shell pink. I think it would probably be a bomb in production though. Maybe cool for us forum dwellers though, not that Mel had ANY spare time these days with all of us to try and please =) For some reason I think the baby oriental would be SO CUTE in the shell pink! πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
                  Participant

I would love to see it in production. Mine will always be special to me, even if 1000 other pink scratchers come out. I do know that it would not sell well, though. There are several pink lovers here now, but for the first year, there was only one. *Wails* I felt sooo alone!!! πŸ˜› I really dont see the color as a good marketing idea, though I do believe the smaller ones would sell to us forum members. Maybe even the Lap. Then you run into the fact that you will never be able to complete a whole family… Can you picture the male in this color? πŸ˜† The poor guy…

Starbreeze
                    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                      Participant

πŸ˜† picture a pink ow…. πŸ˜†

Travistie
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY POADS?????
                          sorry again not my favorite sculpt

But, they’re so cute! Just give them a chance, and you’ll find yourself wanting more of them too! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                          Participant

purplecat wrote:

πŸ˜† picture a pink ow…. πŸ˜†

Oh I have!!! I am still dreaming of owning one. I would love to have a pink OW. I dont think miss Melody would go for it, though. πŸ˜† Maybe I am silly, but I think that sculpt looks good in any color… or maybe I just want to see my favorite sculpt in my favorite color… that could be it.

Starbreeze
                            Participant

Maybe if enough of us show interest, Melody will do some sort of dragon in shell pink or the kirin would look cute too!! πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

I would love to see it in production. Mine will always be special to me, even if 1000 other pink scratchers come out. I do know that it would not sell well, though. There are several pink lovers here now, but for the first year, there was only one. *Wails* I felt sooo alone!!! πŸ˜› I really dont see the color as a good marketing idea, though I do believe the smaller ones would sell to us forum members. Maybe even the Lap. Then you run into the fact that you will never be able to complete a whole family… Can you picture the male in this color? πŸ˜† The poor guy…

You nailed it! Pink dragons, as much as some love them, are a marketing disaster. Windstone’s resources are quite limited, and they’re having a hard time trying to produce everything else as complete color sets (I mean gosh.. how long did frozen have to pester for his white sitting spectral? πŸ˜† We still don’t have a lot of the sculpts in the other production colors like BG, etc ). There are probably less than a dozen people that would pay a large amount for a pink dragon, so for now- while Windstone is trying to keep up and keep stuff that sell well in stock- we probably won’t see them. Perhaps after the move and all is settled we’ll be able to squeak again! πŸ˜†

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                My art: featherdust.com

Starbreeze
                                Participant

Yeah, to be honest, I think we need to cut back on the squeaking in general. It puts too much pressure on Melody. She has enough to deal with right now, with the move and everything. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 128 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.