fbpx

Sexiest people in show-buisiness

Home Forums Miscellany Community Sexiest people in show-buisiness

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I haven’t seen him too much anymore, but what about Adrian Paul? He used to be on the Highlander series. I think he’s very sexy.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

OMG! How could I forget Adrian Paul? Or Peter Wingfield (Methos) and grown up Stan Kirsch (Richie)? I still can’t decide if I like Adrian with or without the long hair.

Jodi
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

OMG! How could I forget Adrian Paul? Or Peter Wingfield (Methos) and grown up Stan Kirsch (Richie)? I still can’t decide if I like Adrian with or without the long hair.

With. πŸ˜€

Shame Tom “crazy” Cruise runined her πŸ˜₯

lamortefille
          Participant

Necron99 wrote:

PeeWee got a bad rap! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anthony
              Participant

How about the tranny from rocky horror?

Onyxt wrote:

What, no one thinks Tim Curry is sexy?? For shame! Also, it took some serious guts to run around in that get up for that show, give the guy some credit for bravery.

And there are a few moments in Rocky Horror where he’s really cute. Actually what I love best about Tim is his voice, god I love his voice.

I actually found him appealing as Darkness in Legend…Yep, I’m weird, but then we knew that!

Kyrin

Anthony
                Participant

Lol Kyrin, I was just joking but ok xD

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Kyrin, I thought Tim Curry was great in Home Alone 2, crawling on his elbows in the hotel warning people about an insane guest with a gun! πŸ˜† He is so funny! He was also good in Will & Grace as Karen’s brother-in-law (John Cleese’s brother). I think he actually kissed John Cleese on the mouth in that episode! I get the feeling he’ll do anything! Of course, he was the voice of Lotor in Voltron: the third dimension, so not everything he’s done has been good! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                    Participant

Whoohoo! Dr. Frank-N-Furter! πŸ˜† I love Rocky Horror. He was also great in The Three Musketeers and IT.

Jodi
                      Participant

Yeah, I like Tim Curry. He has an attractive quality, but I’m not sure about sexy. That’s just me though.

BipolarBear
                        Participant

He was Long John Silver in Muppet Treasure Island and EVERYONE KNOWS that pirates are sexy.

The first two episodes of the voltron 3d show were good but it was all down hill from there.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                          Engaged to a Weasel

Kyrin wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

What, no one thinks Tim Curry is sexy?? For shame! Also, it took some serious guts to run around in that get up for that show, give the guy some credit for bravery.

And there are a few moments in Rocky Horror where he’s really cute. Actually what I love best about Tim is his voice, god I love his voice.

I actually found him appealing as Darkness in Legend…Yep, I’m weird, but then we knew that!

Kyrin

Bravery, maybe, but appeal, no. Actually, this is one of the ugliest pictures I’ve personnally never seen… 😑

After seing this, I need a little prettiness…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 192 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.