fbpx

Sexiest people in show-buisiness

Home Forums Miscellany Community Sexiest people in show-buisiness

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    Lupin
    Participant

Can I be weird, Singer Seal, and ummmmm Yeah Capt. Picard. Oh and Snipes as Blade. And the guy who plays Tyr on Andromeda.

lamortefille
      Participant

Bowhead Whale wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

The only man I would ever leave my bf for: Mr. Jon Bon Jovi. He just gets sexier with age.

Well, we sure don’t all have the same tastes! Actually, I always found Jon Bon Jovi ssooo common. In that band, all my attention was on Alec John Such. And when Alec left the band πŸ˜₯ … I said bye bye to Bon Jovi!

And who said she had a crush on Peter Steele? That’s strange… In Type O Negative, I tend to prefer Josh Silver. Odd, huh?

As for the ladies, I simply didn’t think of any. They are all alike to me. I leave that choice to the guys! πŸ˜†

I’m another one for Peter Steele. It’s the whole package, though. I love his voice most. Truthfully, all the times I’ve seen them, I only focused on Peter….I wouldn’t know the rest of the band if I fell over them. πŸ˜†

Living in NJ, I’ve heard so many bad stories about Bon Jovi. *shrugs* I did hang out with Tico Torres, which was ok…ran into him at a bar in the early 90’s. He was very down to earth and nice.

Here are a couple of the ladies that I think are pretty.
        Angie Everhart
        Emma Rossum
        Rebecca Romijn
        Michelle Trachtenberg

Guys
        Sean Connery
        Peirce Brosmen
        Chris O’donnell
        Val Kilmer

Laurie
        Participant

I also think Dwayne Johnson is a cutie. And if we go for guys in the roles they play. I like Viggo Mortenson as Aragorn πŸ˜‰

Jodi
          Participant

Lupin wrote:

And the guy who plays Tyr on Andromeda.

Keith Hamilton Cobb! OMG! Yes! I got to meet him in person at a convention too. He is just as luscious in person as he is on TV. Actually, moreso. Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi from Star Trek NG) was there too, and she was drooling on him too. So funny!

I like Dwayne Johnson too.

It’s weird. I thought my list was fairly complete, but you people keep making me add some. πŸ˜€

Anthony
            Participant

Come on how could you people forget Brittany Spears

Laurie
              Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Come on how could you people forget Brittany Spears

LMAO!!! oh please.

tfsculptures wrote:

Bowhead Whale wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

The only man I would ever leave my bf for: Mr. Jon Bon Jovi. He just gets sexier with age.

Well, we sure don’t all have the same tastes! Actually, I always found Jon Bon Jovi ssooo common. In that band, all my attention was on Alec John Such. And when Alec left the band πŸ˜₯ … I said bye bye to Bon Jovi!

And who said she had a crush on Peter Steele? That’s strange… In Type O Negative, I tend to prefer Josh Silver. Odd, huh?

As for the ladies, I simply didn’t think of any. They are all alike to me. I leave that choice to the guys! πŸ˜†

lol! i’m the one who likes pete! lol! hmm i’ve been sweet on him for years so i have trouble finding it weird. lol! i really like his mind/thought processes more than anything… he’s a pretty smart guy with quite the sense of brassy n.y. humor, but is quite a moosh and a shypie when it comes down to it. tee hee. he’s a capricorn too and i just love the (quirky) mannerisms of a classic capricorn guy. he reminds exactly of my best guy buddy in high school to a T, so thats why i gravitate to him too. rough outside, a picky, calculating brain and a softy at heart. great mix.
                pete was totally happening during the october rust tour, he looked sooo vibrant and healthy, ( mmmm big pete boobies) but the poor thing now is so unwell. πŸ™ i wish he’d take better care of himself and not do rock n roller druggy/dirty old man thing. ah well.
                i can understand liking josh, i guess a lot of ladies do, with tendrils n tattoos, but he always came off a little quiet/wasted/burnt to me. i’m generally the quiet one out of the couple, so i like a guy with a little pluck n roughness. i loooooooove joshs’ keyboard playing though. squee! hoo wee!
                ok, end crazy ramble…

So, you like Capricorn guys? Well, in my case, it seems aaalllll the guys I had noticed the most were… Scorpios. Yes, Scorpios! For many years (fourteen years, in fact), I kept wondering WHY in the world all the guys I fell for were Scorpios. Why Scorpio and not another sign? And WHY a direct link with zodiac signs? I got the answer only in December 2003. I’m a Pisces, with Virgo as Ascendant. Since my natal Venus is in Aries, in my horoscope, Venus is in the 8th House. House of Scorpio. Yikes! Ans Astronomers who say that nothing is true in astrology… 😯

Kyrin wrote:

Men

Milo Ventimiglia

He plays Peter Petrelli on Heroes.

Hugh Jackman, most def.
                Richard Gere, those rumors about gerbils are not true, verified by Snopes.
                Hugh Grant
                James Marsters, oh I love this man…so gorgous
                David Boreanaz
                Harrison Ford
                John Barrowman, whoo is he ever sexy…I don’t care who he’s snogging…
                David Tenant
                Chris Eccleston
                Keanu Reeves, oh baby

Both lists can go on and on…

There are so many beautiful people, but the ones I like best are the ones who are themselves on and off camera.

Kyrin

Now this is my kind of list πŸ˜†
                And I’m guessing you might be a Doctor Who fan?

khat7 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Men

Milo Ventimiglia

Hugh Jackman, most def.
                Hugh Grant
                David Boreanaz
                Harrison Ford
                David Tenant
                Chris Eccleston
                Keanu Reeves, oh baby

There are so many beautiful people, but the ones I like best are the ones who are themselves on and off camera.

Kyrin

*innocent look* Who me?? Nah…actually yes, I only watch three TV shows, Dr. Who, Torchwood, and Heroes.

Other shows I watch are more along the lines of learning stuff, Dirty Jobs, How its Made, Mythbusters.

Kyrin

purpledoggy wrote:

Oh I LOVE Johnny Depp…

Amen to that. He’s pretty much the only show business guy I think is really hot. Though I have to admit I have never had a crush on any show business people… XD I am a very sad person ’cause I usually have crushes on people who aren’t real. Like… characters in books… Sigh…

Kyrin wrote:

khat7 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Men

Milo Ventimiglia

Hugh Jackman, most def.
                Hugh Grant
                David Boreanaz
                Harrison Ford
                David Tenant
                Chris Eccleston
                Keanu Reeves, oh baby

Kyrin

*innocent look* Who me?? Nah…actually yes, I only watch three TV shows, Dr. Who, Torchwood, and Heroes.

Other shows I watch are more along the lines of learning stuff, Dirty Jobs, How its Made, Mythbusters.

Kyrin

Me too,lol And the kids as well. My hubby would leave it on all news all the time if he had his way, πŸ˜› but the kids, Well I’ll just say I raised em right πŸ˜†
                My 18 year old thinks Chris Eccleston has the cutest grin ever. We wish they had done more with his role on Heros.
                Oh and Stargate. We love Stargate. Not to mention most of the men that were on there!

Starbreeze
                Participant

Lupin wrote:

Can I be weird, Singer Seal, and ummmmm Yeah Capt. Picard. Oh and Snipes as Blade. And the guy who plays Tyr on Andromeda.

emerald212 wrote:

Lupin wrote:

And the guy who plays Tyr on Andromeda.

Keith Hamilton Cobb! OMG! Yes! I got to meet him in person at a convention too. He is just as luscious in person as he is on TV. Actually, moreso.

I forgot about Keith!! I love Patrick Stewart too!! πŸ˜€

BipolarBear
                  Participant

Ah someone from Andromeda. I had a crush on Lexa Doig (funny name perfect for sci fi) for a while. I wonder if they used her as a model for Cortana in Halo?

Oh and even if she can’t act Jessica Alba is extremely sexy. Oh and Raquel Welchback when she was in one million years bc and when she was in the 3 musketeers. Halle Barry was extremely hot in The Flinstones live action movie of all things.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                    Engaged to a Weasel

Starbreeze
                    Participant

hmmmm….I hadn’t thought about that. You could be right. There are a lot of similarities between them. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 192 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.