fbpx

Sexiest people in show-buisiness

Home Forums Miscellany Community Sexiest people in show-buisiness

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

I think somebody’s in trouble!!! 😈

Laurie
      Participant

This thread was cool until the clowns showed up. Now I have to quickly scroll down to the bottom so I don’t have to see the clowns.

frozendragon
        Participant

“Scary Clown” Hammy from ‘Over the Hedge’

Starbreeze
          Participant

πŸ˜† Me too!!! At least you bumped it onto a new page!!! πŸ˜†

Sheesh Danny, why are your raining horrors on our sexy thread?? You are such a brat! πŸ˜†

Anyway, no more clowns, you are going to scar people’s psyches, and lord knows we’re scarred enough.

I know I can count on you to throw something totally bizarre out there though, which is why I am in terror of reading your new bunny thread. LOL!

Kyrin

Laurie
            Participant

I had him preoccupied with baby holding so he wouldn’t post any more scary stuff in this thread. Now he put the baby down so we may be in for more clowns unless I can pull his internet connection.

Laurie
              Participant

I took hubbies remote control for the tv away last night as punishment for clown posting.

Travistie
                Participant

You go girl! πŸ˜†

and now she cant find it so now she too cant change the channel , way to go

Laurie
                  Participant

I don’t watch tv near as much as you do it doesn’t bother me. Its worth it just to punish you for clowns!

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Necron99 wrote:

and now she cant find it so now she too cant change the channel , way to go

You know, TVs have little buttons on them for changing channels and adjusting the volume…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

purpledoggy wrote:

This thread was cool until the clowns showed up. Now I have to quickly scroll down to the bottom so I don’t have to see the clowns.

Exactly. I put this thread on here to share sexy beauties with each other; not to show horrors. If you like, I may put a thread about ugly things. But let’s remain pretty, here, please. πŸ˜‰

BipolarBear
                      Participant

Bowhead Whale wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

Exactly. I put this thread on here to share sexy beauties with each other; not to show horrors. If you like, I may put a thread about ugly things. But let’s remain pretty, here, please. πŸ˜‰

BAH how can this be a thread full of sexy pictures when there are none of ME on it!!!!

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                        Engaged to a Weasel

BiPolarBear wrote:

Bowhead Whale wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

BAH how can this be a thread full of sexy pictures when there are none of ME on it!!!!

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Because I said in SHOW-BUISINESS. That was for two reasons:
                        1- It remains impersonnal because none of us is included personnally.
                        2- Celebrities are easier to locate mentally. πŸ˜‰

At least i didnt put pics of Transvetites from the planet of Transsexual, Transylvania…

Did you know there was a Rocky Horror 2 , you learn somthing new every day ..even if it aint sexy πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 192 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.