fbpx

Selling on Ebay to a new/no feedback buyer?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Selling on Ebay to a new/no feedback buyer?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Anyone have an experience with this? I sold one of my test paints as a buy-it-now on ebay. The bidder paid right away, but she has zero feedback and her account was created today. Obviously, I’m a little nervous. I did google her name and she does seem to be a real person, and her P.O. Box is in the area where she lives. I sent her a message saying I expected to ship tomorrow and asking if she collected Windstones. I haven’t heard back from her, but that’s not a huge red flag since from google it looks like she works in a national park so she might not have great service out there. Anyone had any experience like this before? I mean we all had zero feedback on ebay at some point, but I don’t want to be out my investment and my piece. On ebay it says I’d be protected if I give them tracking, and tracking shows as delivered. I plan to take date stamped pics of the piece before it gets packed, and showing it packed with the label, and at the post office. Anyone have any input? Have you had problems with new/zero feedback buyers or has it gone fine for you?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.