fbpx

Selling my Windstones and Fossils

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Selling my Windstones and Fossils

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Jodi
      Participant

I’ve decided for you folks that I will accept layaways for the Windstone and Fairy Fossil items. I will need 10% down to hold it. You can pay through PayPal or send me a check or money order (PM me for my address).

DON’T click a Buy Now button, or it will take you to PayPal and make you pay the whole thing. I will need at least 25% per month following the down payment. I can send invoices, if you wish, figuring in out for you. If you pay with PayPal, there will be a fee added for the monthly fees PayPal will charge me.

How does this sound?

Lay-away is such a brilliant thing.

Skigod377
        Participant

Very nice! Will this option be available after the holidays, or is there a deadline?

wolflodge100
          Participant

Just to let you guys know, I also do layaway. I can also take paypal or credit card over the phone.

OOOOOH OOOOOH!!! People with STORES can you post it here in this thread so we know who you are and if you offer layaway plans, etc.

I know Enchantments offers layaway as well.

Jodi
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Very nice! Will this option be available after the holidays, or is there a deadline?

No deadline. Although I’m raising the prices of the peacock items after Christmas. However, if you put something on layaway (with 10% down) before then, you will get it at the lower price.

You must either contact me (PM me) through the forum or tell me on your email to me that you’re a Windstone forum member to use layaway.

dragonmedley
              Participant

Thank you so much. This might open possibilities to some of us.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Arlla
                Participant

This is so SWEET!!! Thank you guys so much I love layaway so bad you guys are AWSOME!! Crap – this totally means I’ll be ordering more next month…OY!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Nina
                  Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

OOOOOH OOOOOH!!! People with STORES can you post it here in this thread so we know who you are and if you offer layaway plans, etc.

I know Enchantments offers layaway as well.
                    Yupe I do! You can e-mail me or PM for more info about lay-a-way terms. I can do PayPal/Credit Card or money orders as payment. Lay-a-ways are 3, 6 or 12 months and 15% to 20% down.
                    Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.