fbpx

Selling my collection on ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Selling my collection on ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Well between the dusting – and the need to pay off my new floors – I decided my collection needs a new home in a place with fewer feline occupants and thus fewer living hazards.

I’ve listed my collection of Windstones (mostly peacock dragons but one or two ruby dragons and a griffin as well). Some of them had small chips that I have repaired – I’m an artist as well. I’m hoping to get back into creating PYO’s soon but time and budget simply don’t allow at the moment and I really am hoping that these can find homes where they can be properly enjoyed rather than me having to squirrel them away from new cat.

I’m more than happy to answer questions. They’re all set as standard auctions at the moment. I have a number of auctions running and not all for windstones so apologies and please feel free to scroll down a bit. Thank you for looking!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/phoenixrisingdolls_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oooooooooooooooh! I see sumthin I WANT already ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Your pieces look nice! Good luck selling!

Maria
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

You mean you don’t already have all those pieces? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Christine
          Participant

Gah!!!

Just a note as the questions came up in both ebay and my inbox here:

I no longer have the boxes. However, if your concern is shipping rather than the collectability on that – I will be double boxing and bubble wrapping and all of that goodness.

Shipping – if it goes US postal it will likely ship priority unless you somehow insist on ground. I set it to ground for several auctions to avoid the shipping from going too nuts. I have no problem shipping however you’d like it shipped and will contact you post-auction.

If you’re outside the US, I will ship but please toss me a note before bidding to double check. Europe and the UK – no worries and I’ll work out the shipping cost post auction. Yes Germany, you’re fine.

Ruby vs. whatever color – I believe the ones I have posted are ruby dragons after a lot of looking about. They are definitely -not- the fire color currently available and were purchased several years ago. I just want to clear that up as I don’t want anyone being upset at the labels. If I’ve mislabeled them and they aren’t ruby but are some earlier color name that I’m not familiar with, please let me know. The pictures were taken with an ott light and professional eos nikon camera so they should be, comparitive to your moniter, pretty accurate.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

minxlette wrote:

Ruby vs. whatever color – I believe the ones I have posted are ruby dragons after a lot of looking about. They are definitely -not- the fire color currently available and were purchased several years ago. I just want to clear that up as I don’t want anyone being upset at the labels. If I’ve mislabeled them and they aren’t ruby but are some earlier color name that I’m not familiar with, please let me know. The pictures were taken with an ott light and professional eos nikon camera so they should be, comparitive to your moniter, pretty accurate.

The only red colors are Ruby and Red Fire. Rubys had red eyes, Red Fires (with a few hatching dragon exceptions) have orange eyes.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Well *technically* I do, but I want the really dark version of the baby oriental too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Christine
                Participant

I have that one DF. He’s great ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck!

Then, as these lovelies have red eyes, these are in fact rubies.

That said – someone just notified me that the ki-rin baby has a small chip on his front hoof that I missed. I totally understand if anyone pulls their bid and apologize profusely for missing that one. I did repair the chip and he should be fine now but will also reduce shipping costs to reflect my error on him. Sorry – I try sooo hard to fine tooth comb things I put up there and just missed that one. I am now immensely aggravated with myself. :0p

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Well *technically* I do, but I want the really dark version of the baby oriental too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Back, drag0n, back! Mine! :yes: :yes: ๐Ÿ˜›

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Maria
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Ah so. ๐Ÿ˜†

moonbeam
                      Participant

minxlette wrote:

That said – someone just notified me that the ki-rin baby has a small chip on his front hoof that I missed. Sorry – I try sooo hard to fine tooth comb things I put up there and just missed that one. I am now immensely aggravated with myself. :0p

That would have been me… ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                        It was not my intention to give you any self-doubt (sorry! >_<), small chips like this are very easily missed (my male Ki-rin got a rather large chip on his front hoof after my move and it took me a long while to see it, although I looked at him nearly every day..). I only saw it because your photo is so good!
                        Letยดs see if I have any luck with this one after I could not get my hands on last two on ebay…

oh no! You didn’t bother me! I’m very glad you told me actually but I wanted to be up front with people. I’m just a perfectionist and hate missing things like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hmm I forgot how much fun this forum was. Must find time to de-lurk around here!
                        ~Lana

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.