fbpx

Selling MINT Jade Oriental and NEW IN BOX Emerald Scratcher

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Selling MINT Jade Oriental and NEW IN BOX Emerald Scratcher

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Hello! I have very limited room in my curio cabinet, and am offering two Windstone production items for sale:

Jade Oriental Dragon: Has been displayed. I do not have hang tag or box. MINT condition. He was displayed behind glass (out of sunlight) in my old home, but has lived in a box since our move. He is on eBay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251037925896?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 but I could always remove him if you wished. Starting at $249.00.

Emerald Scratching Dragon: New in box, never displayed. Still in MINT condition as from Windstone factory with bag, box, hang tag. He is on eBay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251035979179?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 . I would also remove him if you wished. Starting at $210.00.

I am also open to trades on non-production items like special eBay pieces or a wonderful PYO. Dragons only, please.

Thanks for taking the time to look, I don’t know how to add images here, but would be willing to privately email whatever additional pictures you may require.

Pictures is easy, if you use Photobucket for your images, just copy & paste the code that says, HTML code & it will display the picture within your messages. Hope that helps.

Kyrin

Hannah
      Participant

Hi, I was just curious to know – are you sure this is a Jade Oriental? From the pictures you have up on ebay, it looks like Emerald to me.

Thanks!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Setsunawolf
        Participant

All green orientals were called jade when they sold at stores. This one is an emerald color though, not the darker jade. I bet the box says jade though.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Chloe
          Participant

Yes, it is actually an emerald oriental, as I used to own a true Jade oriental. After he was broken I bought this one to replace him, though I knew the shade was lighter. I was suprised to note that both colors are in fact called “Jade”, as setsunawolf said. I do not have the box.

Edit: for all collectors, we should probably say “New Jade” or “Old Jade”, huh?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.