fbpx

Selling Breyers and Peter Stone horses, OOAK, Limited Run, MIB, NIB, and others

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Selling Breyers and Peter Stone horses, OOAK, Limited Run, MIB, NIB, and others

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

My mom is getting ready to sell her house, and I recently packed up all of my Breyers and model horses from my childhood. Most of them were too ‘loved’ to be of much collector value, but some were too nice to pack away.

These are all of my “top-shelf” models. They were not played with, just displayed for the time I had them. Since that was a long time, they have minor shelf wear. By this I mean the hooves have some light marks, ears might be very lightly rubbed, or a small scratch here or there. Since there are so many pieces I’m selling, if you’re interested in a particular one but worried about tiny flaws, just PM me and I’ll be happy to give a more elaborate description of every last inch of the model. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have LOTS more photos. If you are interested in a piece just PM me and I’ll email them to you directly.

I also have over a hundred other Breyers, mostly classics. They are considerably more played with than these, but if you are after a certain piece, PM me and I’ll let you know if I have it. I stopped collecting in about 2002, so they are all the old-style real-looking kind, before they started getting that cartoony look the new ones have.

————

OOAK Buckskin Paint Family (Traditional, 1996) – purchased at a small show about 15 years ago. Condition is very good, never played with. Very light shelf wear. Signed “Deb 96” on their undersides.

Paid $80, asking $60.

————

Willow and Shining Star Set (Classic, 1995, #703495)(Just About Horses, #1453 of 5000) – I only have the horse from this set right now. If someone is really interested, I think I can track down most/all of the rest of the set. I know I have the doll and I should have the clothes too. The halter is a little iffy though. The horse itself is in excellent condition, never played with. Very light wear on the bottoms of the hooves, no other wear. He is numbered on his belly.

Asking $15.

————

Cream of Tartar, Pony of the Americas (NIB, Traditional, 1996, #700196) – There were something around 9000 made, as a ’96 Breyerfest Show Special. He was presented to me as a high-point prize at an actual Pony of the Americas show. That’s right, he was won with a real-life POA! ๐Ÿ˜‰ He was presented on a wooden stand; I promptly put him back in the box. He comes with a COA and the box, and the stand if you want it. The box is in fine shape, but the yellow has faded and you can see where the COA was lying. Oddly enough, the horse has absolutely zero fading despite being stored in the same box. Since he’s been in there loose, he has a couple rubs on his eartips and nostril. Otherwise he’s in new condition and never played with or displayed.

Asking $30.

————

Spotted Texas Longhorn (NIB/NBD, Traditional, 1997, #384) – New with Box. He’s never been displayed, just been in a closet for a long time. He’s in the old-style cardboard box. So he has some very minor wear on his horn tips. Other than that he’s spanking new. The box is in great shape and he comes with his original 1997 catalog.

Asking $45.

————

Father Christmas and Glittery (MIB/NBD, Traditional, 2004, #700404) – Never opened, never displayed, box stored in a closet. In perfect shape with minimal wear to the box. Looks brand new.

Asking $50.

————

Midnight, Bronco (Classic, 1996, #957) – Extremely light wear on bottoms of hooves. Small scratch on non-display hip. No other wear. “M” brand is flawless.

Asking $15.

————

Marabella, Morgan Broodmare (Traditional, 1997, #973) – This is the only one on the list who was played with at all. She has slightly more wear than the others, a rub on the ear and front leg, and two nicks in her tail paint. Then the usual shelf wear. I got her as I was getting too old to ‘play’ with Breyers, so she wasn’t put through very much. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Asking $12.

————

Shire, blue/white ribbons (Classic, 2002, #627) – Never played with. He shows some minor shelf wear on the bottoms of his hooves. He has two extremely faint rubs, one on his left shoulder and the other on his right hip. Otherwise he’s lovely and one of my favorites. He comes with a live-show-quality black ‘leather’ halter that I made just for him.

Asking $25.

————

Scamper, barrel racer (Classic, 1999, #477) – He’s in especially nice condition, never played with. There is miniscule shelf wear on the bottom of his hooves, and a very light scratch behind his left ear. The barrel has a little shelf wear on its bottom, and a tiny nick in the paint on the seam. This doesn’t show when it’s displayed. I made an adorable little teal gymkhana tack set for him, with a fluffy bareback pad with working cinch, and a working hackamore with bridle and roping reins. It’s _almost_ live-show-quality. I’ll include this for $10 if the buyer likes.

Asking $15.

————

Peter Stone “Breakaway” Appaloosa Sporthorse (Traditional size, 1997, #9721) – First edition, limited to 2500 pieces. Includes box, tag, and COA. He was displayed but never played with. The horse has a tiny paint nick on his back left (non-display) foot. Unfortunately the paint on the back of the jump has come loose from the plaster underneath over time. It has a couple cracks and a paint chip. This doesn’t show when he’s displayed. The box/tag/COA are all in perfect shape.

Paid $50, asking $35.

————

PLEASE I want the OOAK breyers!!
      Email me
      w ight horse fabian @ y ahoo . Com!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.