fbpx

selling (a few more items)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market selling (a few more items)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

im selling most of my collection due to current finance issues no piece has its original box unfortunatly, here i placed prices i am looking for..we can probably work something out to make em a bit lower /shrug, just estimating

peacock ow (horn repaired)($210)

ruby sun dragon ( $275)

empea mother ($130)(sold)

empea male ($130)

ruby lap ($180)

ruby male ( $140)

ruby young ($70)

empea young ($70)

grand unicorn ($200)

old green male($140)

white ow(SOLD)

empea lap ($150)(sold)

gold curl ( $110)(sold)

hatching brown empress ($110)(sold)

small bird wing flap cat, chipped ear, givin to me by melody ( make offer)(sold)

ooak white winged large siamese flap cat (will only sell if i get a damn good price for it)

Jodi
    Participant

I’m so sorry you have to sell, dracomancer. I wish you the best of luck with your finanaces.

I’m very sorry you have to sell. I hope you get enough for the surgery.

Katherine
      Participant

How much do you want the flap cat to go for? I have no idea what they cost, so that’s why I’m asking.

Purplecat
        Participant

so sad you have to sell dracomancer… πŸ™ πŸ™

Travistie
          Participant

I’m so sorry you have to sell. Especially your special flap cat! πŸ™

Skigod377
            Participant

Which flap cat is that? I dont remember a OOAK one. I would love to see a pic. I am so sorry you have to sell.

Patricia
              Participant

I wish I could afford the white old warrior. I’ll have to check my finances…maybe I can make an offer. πŸ˜• Sorry you have to sell!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

I hope this works…. This is a picture of the OOAK flapcat.

Bob

this was a SPECIAL Flap Cat Melody herself painted for him and gave to him on his birthdy last year if I remember correctly

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

That’s really sad you have to sell πŸ˜₯ , I hope everything works out for you.

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

Are you selling to raise money for surgery for your dog? There are a few groups that help people with that. Umm…I’ll look for the names of those organizations if you’d like.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Dragon Master wrote:

this was a SPECIAL Flap Cat Melody herself painted for him and gave to him on his birthdy last year if I remember correctly

yes it is and its going to kill me to sell it /sigh

Purplecat
                      Participant

I hate to sound awful….but money is an awful common thing compared to that flapcat…I’d find something else to sell, since that cat is irreplacable. so sad you’re having to make hard choices right now though, it’s always awful when you have to sell things you’d rather keep. πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.