fbpx

Seeking: Nothing At the Moment

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Seeking: Nothing At the Moment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Nothing. Saving this thread for later. 😉

Hannah
      Participant

Hi Amy!

I don’t have a uni to sell you, but I just wanted to let you know about a website where I purchase glass eyes regularly – Tohickon Glass Eyes.

Here, you can see their selection of flat back bird eyes

Here, you can see their selection of flat back blended bird eyes

I know they have a red color, and a few brownish reds as well. Oh! And with the second link above, a lot of the images don’t show but you can see what most of them look like here (I REALLY wish they had the speckled elder in flat back!! I may have to email them to suggest it XD):

http://www.tohickonglasseyes.com/shopproductdetail.asp?prodID=56&catID=1

Just keep in mind that if you order eyes, you definitely want FLAT BACK BIRD only!! The third link there goes to the bird on wire eyes and that’s not what you want! They just happen to have pictures of the colors there XD

Unicorns take 6mm eyes, and I can vouch for Tohickon completely – their eyes are almost identical to Windstone’s eyes – they are probably made the same way 🙂

I just thought I’d give you a heads up in case anyone has a uni that has something other than red eyes <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Amy
        Participant

Thanks for all the links and info Hannah! ^_^

If I find someone with a uni but a different color of eyes I’ll have a way to remedy that now. Thanks so much!

I have the trex but it has a small chip right below the eye. I am not sure if it will be impossible or easy to repair. Let me know if you have any interest, thanks!

Amy
          Participant

PM’d you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.